Chapter Five: Unexpected Meeting

You drank a lot of alcohol which you didn't care since you surprisingly have a high alcohol tolerance.

It was no mistake that you were not yet that drunk.

You stood up from the couch and made way to the dance floor. There, you raved and somehow some guys grind themselves against your body.

There were a lot of people at the club at this time so it wasn't really a surprise to you when someone grind themselves to you. It was that congested.

Apparently, there were perverts in there too. A hand went up to your dress after they slapped your butt. You immediately whipped around towards the person, hitting some dancers on the process.

"What the hell you pervert!" You slapped the person, the contact stung your hand. That was the first time you slapped someone.

"I'm just having fun babe." The smell of alcohol in his breath made you want to vomit. He grabbed your wrists and pulled you away from the dance floor to a secluded place. Now we're having fun..."

He suddenly attacked your neck, sucking on your soft flesh. Warm tears streamed down your cheek. After attacking your neck, he licked and kissed your cleavage, making you whimper more.

But then, you didn't feel anything else anymore. The licks and kisses were gone.

"What the fuck dude?!" You hear the pervert say. He was on the floor, attempting to stand up. A foot stopped him from doing so and the bouncers came in.

"You sir have caused a ruckus so, we're dragging you out and you're not welcome here again."

You watched as they carry the pervert out, him spouting a lot of curses. The person who saved you approached you and knelt in front of you.

"Are you okay now miss?" He questioned and you nodded despite that your tears seemed to be endless.

He wiped the tears on your cheeks and smiled at you. His touch sent tingles and butterflies on your stomach.

"I haven't caught your name yet." He said.

"Y-y/n" You timidly replied.

"Y/n?" He clarified, but it wasn't really for that. He was only making sure he didn't misheard it.

"Yes, Why?" You ask and you saw that there was a strange glimmer in his eyes.

"You know me y/n but not personally. You know me through the internet." He said, that glimmer was still in his eyes. You had a confused face, so you motioned him to continue to understand his point.

"You sent me an email. Not just any kind of email, a bug email. On that email, we both started to talk, y/n."

You searched your mind for answers, clues or whatnot. The alcohol you drank was slowly taking effect on you. "Who are you really?"

He cleared his throat before answering, "Greetings y/n. I'm Yandere Dev."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's just a short one.

I'm not really good with x reader stories so you decide for yourself.

(Slight AU)