Chapter Eight: Kisses

He still stood near you, his hot breath blowing on your lips. You could also hear the rapid beating of your hearts, it was as if time stopped. His hand made way to your silky hair, trapping his hand on it.

You tried avoiding your gaze to meet with his but failing. You felt yourself drowning in his eyes, your knees getting all wobbly that you felt like you would fall any minute now.

His other hand snaked on your waist, ticking you a bit. Something escaped from your lips.

He smirked at you, the sound was a moan and it pleasured him. The hand that was on your head pulled you closer, making your lips connect.

Your eyes widened, but closed it after a while of letting yourself melt into the kiss. At first, it was soft then it turned to a rough kiss. He licked your bottom lip for entrance and you gladly let him enter. His tongue went in and explored your mouth, mixing your saliva with his. You two had a little tongue battle to which he won.

He removed his tongue from your mouth and kissed your jaw down to your neck. He kissed and lick every flesh that his lips made contact with, like marking you as his own. He came to your sweet and soft spot which made you moan really loud. He smirked at the sound and abused the flesh, earning you a small hickey.

His lips went back to yours, scooping you up into his arms, carrying you all the way to the living room. He continued kissing you there, each minute, you would let out a moan.

Soon, you two parted, a string of saliva forming. You two looked at each others eyes, a cloud of lust forming in his.

He pecked your lips and stood up, walking back to the kitchen. Your hands made way to your lips, tracing it and remembering the little make out session you had earlier.

You squealed quietly at the memory of you kissing your Senpai.

He soon got back in the living room and sat beside you.

"Aren't you going to input the codes to make the next build? Everyone is waiting for it." You ask.

He looked at you before replying,"I'm just going to take a break." He draped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. He kissed the top of your head, and turned on the tv, not caring about what was being shown on the tv.

"Hey, Senpai?" You called his attention. "What's your real name? Don't worry, I'll still stick on calling you Yandere Dev."

He looked at you again, hesitation in his eyes. "I prefer not to say it y/n. Sorry."

You nodded, understanding why he doesn't want to say.

---

It was already night time. Though, he didn't want to go. He wanted to stay with you again for the night. You tried to protest but he made himself comfy on your bed.

"Yandere Dev! Yandere Dev! Get off my bed this instant!" You tried your hardest impression of Midori Gurin, to get him off your bed. He wasn't moving so you tried shoving him off.

Yet he was really fast. Before you could push him off, he held your wrists, and pushed you on the bed. He was on the top, your wrists on top of your head.

"Yandere Dev? What are you-" You were cut off by his lips touching yours.

"You talk too much..." He whispered huskily in your ear, making you blush. He then licked your earlobe and moaned loudly.

"Ungh... Senpai!" You gasped as he continued licking your lobe. He moved on to your cheek, kissing it before laying back down on the bed.

You gasped for breath, that was really heated and steamy for you.

"Night y/n"

----------------------------------------

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I JUST WROTE

Kie bye.