Chapter Three: He's Stressed

A week has passed since you and Yandere Dev met and chatted but lately,you two seemed to be distant now. You shrugged it off, thinking that he was just busy making the new build for Yandere Simulator.

You sent an email, just trying to check up on him but you didn't expect him to get a little rude. You knew the risks of sending stupid emails though still, you didn't expect this.

Hi Yandere Dev-san!

Just making sure everything is fine...

-y/n

---

Another stupid email?! How many more of this will I receive?!

Stupid bitch...

---

You read the email for a number of times already. You thought that he just mistook you for another stupid person sending stupid emails.

Though,you cannot hide the fact that it deeply hurt. He was right in one of his videos, he can say really mean things.

You logged out of your account and shut your laptop, tears welling up your eyes. You tried controlling your tears but it just rushed down your cheeks like your eyes were a faucet.

Why am I crying over him anyway? It's not like he'll notice me again. He only noticed me once and I think that's fine already. I'm just a fan. Just. A. Fan. You thought to yourself as you wiped your tears. For some reason,that thought helped you calm down.

---

Yandere Dev's POV

Oh my god, what did I do? I reread y/n's email. She was just checking up on me and I answered it rudely.

I clutched my head in rage, I was stupid. Is this really what stress did to me?

I tried typing something as a reply to her email but i got stuck. To be honest I don't know what to say to her. I fear that she may not believe what I might say in my reply to her.

I've done the damage and there's no way I can heal that.

Y/n

I'm sorry for what I've said earlier. I thought...it was another stupid email... I'm really sorry...

Yandere Dev-san :'(

I just hope she reads this.

----------------------------------------------

Hello there.

Sorry for the late and short update. I'm running out of good ideas and I was hoping if you could suggest ideas?