Chapter Ten: Captured

Bruh this is for ya

------------------------------------------

"When are we going to start?" You asked for, probably the tenth time now. You just can't wait anymore.

Once you two settled in YOUR hotel room, which was the 'extra deluxe and luxurious' room, Alex set the bags down to who knows where, lied on the bed and closed his eyes.

You puffed your cheeks at him, "I can't believe you're just going to sleep here! Sleep can wait, Paris can't!" You complained, trying to get him off the king size bed.

"Alright alright fine!" He grunted and sat up.

"Yay!" You cheered like a child. You got your beanie and a scarf to wrap around your neck since it was cold.

"Tch...childish." Even with that remark, his tone laced with amusement.

---

You took lots of pictures, mainly of yourself. You two stopped by a bakery to buy some snacks since you got hungry. You bought a pretzel and a baguette, which you shared with Alex of course.

The teenager with the black hair and blue streaks watched you two, and secretly took pictures.

After, you two toured around more and took lots and lots of pictures, now each has you and Alex together. You took some stolen that looked candid pictures of Alex and admired yourself for being such a great photographer.

Secretly, he was doing the same to you, albeit snickering to himself when he captured one picture where you had a silly face.

"I'm going to make this as my wallpaper..." He whispered, while snickering as he picked that picture and set it as his wallpaper.

"What'cha doing?" You tried peering on his phone yet he immediately locked it, not now reader-chan~

"N-nothing."

"Aw come on..." You pouted. "What was that- oh wait!"

He raised an eyebrow when you gasped.

"You were taking pictures of me weren't you~?" You had a cocky smile and attitude.

"Don't jump to conclusions! I was taking pictures of the view from here."

"But I am the view, don't you know that~?" You cooed, on which he couldn't answer back at you.

---

Night came in quickly. All you could think about is your dinner date with him. You sat in front of the dresser, eyeing yourself in the mirror. Alex was already outside; he knew you had to attend to your womanly needs and of course, you needed privacy. You dressed pretty nicely, light makeup applied to perfection.

Indeed you were excited, but then, you can't shake off the feeling you're getting from your gut. You never trusted your gut feeling for it have always failed your expectations.

But this time, it was a sickening gut feeling. You tried brushing it off but it still makes it back to you.

"Well, I will most likely be forgetting about this since I'll be having a fun night with my Devpai." You thought as you made way to the door and put on the shoes of your choice.

---

He looked quite handsome with what he was wearing (feel free to imagine what he was wearing~).

You two sat on a table, it has an ivory white tablecloth and for a more, romantic feeling, a small candle was placed on the middle.

"Wow."

It was all you can say as you were already mesmerized about this night. The waiter soon came to your table, giving you your menus.

"Whoa. Look at all these food!" You whisper-exclaimed at the dishes. It seemed like your stomach wanted all of it but you knew you can't take all these in one single night so, you controlled yourself from ordering too much.

"I'll have a (food and drink of your choice)." You say, hesitantly not because you're shy but because of your choice (that is, if you've chosen more than one.)"

He turned to the waiter and said, "I'll just have the same."