Chapter Nine: Paris (Arrival)

Here, I'll be combining ideas from AdorkableMochi and BrendaGutierrez474

Just informing you 'bout it.

Ideas are kinda different from each other but i can work on that.

-------------------------------------------------

"I can't Alex!" You shouted for about a thousandth time now. "I still have school!"

Yandere Dev was convincing you to go with him to Paris for a 'business' trip yet you can't say yes to it. It's your last year at school and you wouldn't just let yourself fail.

"Please y/n-chan? Just this once, let me make you happy and forget all about your school problems."

And you also started to call him by his name. Apparently, school has been consuming you so much you forgot about the WIKIA where you can just read and find some stuff about him.

"My answer still stands."

"Don't worry, I'll fix everything up~"

That tone made you have a suspicious look on your face. What did he mean? Thoughts circled on your mind but one thing was clear.

"Oh god no Alex. Whatever that is that you meant, don't do it." You pleaded.

"What are you talking about? I was only hinting out that I'm going to try and make them believe that this trip is reasonable and excusable."

You sighed in relief, assuring you that he wasn't going to use violence.

"Well, what would I do with this other ticket if you wouldn't come?" He sighed. "Plane tickets aren't cheap y/n. It's just like your school tuition fee though its doubled...or maybe tripled when you buy two or more tickets."

"Why'd you buy two?"

"Well I wanted you to come so, I bought one in advance."

Your eyes widened in shock. "B-but you didn't have to!"

"Y/n-chan."

"What?" Your tone was a bit annoyed now. He grabbed both your wrists tightly and raised them above your head.

You were used to it now, he will use a little force on you so he can get you to say yes.

"F-fine I'll go with you..."

He let go of your wrists. "Good decision."

---

You two were waiting for your flight at the airport. He bought you coffee and a donut, he said you haven't eaten anything yet. You declined the offer yet he insisted on buying you one.

"The flight bound for Paris, France is now boarding." They heard.

You both stood up him carrying your bags. You tried protesting yet again, he insisted. You just smiled at his gentlemanly ways. He gave the tickets and your passports to the attendant and soon, you were walking towards the airplane.

---

You just stared out the window on the whole flight. The clouds mesmerized you, your eyes getting larger as you are amused at the cloud formation.

"Can I get you something ma'am sir?" Your thoughts were cut short by an accommodating voice that came from the flight stewardess.

"I'll just have a (preffered food and beverage)" You say.

"Same with her." He replied.

The stewardess gave you your meal, bowed and went to serve the other passengers.

You ate your food slowly, not having the appetite to eat anything.

You set down your unfinished meal on the table and closed your eyes to sleep.

---

"Y/n...wake up, we're almost there..." A voice purred on your ear. Thinking it was just a dream, you didn't bother opening your eyes.

"Wake up y/n-chan..." It purred again. Their hot breath sent tingles down your spine and it made you feel giddy inside.

But then, you felt something...er...wet.
Your eyes shot open and glared down at Alex. "What the heck are you doing?!"

He shrugged, as if what he was doing wasn't a bad thing. You heard him mutter, "Knew it, licking would work."

Your neck felt wet, yet you weren't disgusted or anything. It's like, you're used to the feeling and you probably wanted more.

"Ew, we're in public you know?" You say, cheeks flushing from embarrassment.

"Don't care." He replied while fastening his seatbelt. You did the same and prepared for the airplane to land on the runway.

There's that mild turbulence again...I want to gag...I want to get out of here!
---

You were waiting for your luggage. You were disappointed with the slow service.

"Dammit..." You heard a whale's call- I mean, you heard your stomach grumble, indicating that you're hungry.

"Is that what it feels like to be on air? Having no appetite while flying then you feel like you want to eat everything when you land?" You asked aloud, not directing it to anyone. You then saw your luggage, picked it up and walked towards Alex, who was busy talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes...wait, you said there's two rooms and now there's one? ........fine then."

You quirked your eyebrow. Two rooms?

"Fine fine! We'll take the 'extra deluxe and luxurious' room." He tapped on the red button angrily and put his phone back on the pocket in one swift motion.

"Is something wrong?" You ask.

"Don't worry about it..." The irritation was visible on his tone so you didn't bother asking it again.

You two walked out of the airport, hand in hand and hailed a cab.

----------------------------------------

Halluuuu

I haven't updated in a long time (fite meh) but its better to update than nothing XD

(sorry if my writing sucked at this-)