Chapter Four: Torture

To be honest, instead of letting that incident get to you, you took that as a sign to not just trust people easily, especially those whom you just met on the internet.

At school, your friend noticed your strange behaviour. Your friend is used to hearing your rants about Yandere Simulator and Yandere Dev but now, you were just focused on studying.

"Hey girl! Why so quiet?" Your friend asked.

"Can't I be quiet for once? It's not like I have anything to rant about." You replied, rather coldly.

"Oh please, don't tell me you haven't seen Yandere Dev's new blog entry?"

You raised an eyebrow and went back to studying. You don't care about him anymore. Let him burn to hell.

Your friend sighed. "Whatever, anyway, I'm going clubbing later, wanna come?"

"Sure." It was Friday and you didn't have anything to do so you thought why not have fun? Besides, since you immersed yourself in Yandere Simulator, you were always locked up in your room and not having fun.

You went home immediately after school ended and headed straight to your bedroom. You rummaged on your closet, looking for something to wear. You got yourself a sexy red dress which showed a little bit of your cleavage. You styled up, putting a little bit of heavy makeup. You left your (hair colour) hair down. You put on a matching red flats and waited for your friend to pick you up.

---

You let out your other side once you entered the club. You drank some drinks and danced on the floor.

Overall, you were having fun.

But there's one person who didn't see the fun in dealing with stupid emails.

"Stupid emails... It's almost as if they were endless." Yandere Dev scrolled through his email account until he reached your email from yesterday. Memories came flying back to him, about how he replied rudely to you, even if that email was only asking him if he's fine.

"I'm such an idiot..." He opened all the stupid emails, not replying to them instead, he had checked them all and put it in the trash mail. Once he cleared out all the stupidity, he left the email that contained your conversations with him. He reread it again, a smile creeping up to his face.

He didn't know why but, every time he reads this email, the stress he feels are like being blown away. This email served as his stress reliever.

"Maybe I should go out and have some fun..."

More emails went flooding through his email but now, he didn't care about anything, even if the other emails contained something good in them.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry it was kinda short qwq

Also,it was kinda crappy but I'll fix it sometime