Chapter Two: New Build

As promised, Yandere Dev went to work as soon as you reported the weird bug you encountered.

The next day after talking to him, you checked your email to find one unread email from Yandere Dev. You checked it out immediately.

Morning y/n.

I have fixed the bug you mentioned. Turns out, I forgot to put the code for picking up the weapon. It must be due to all the stress these stupid emails are giving me.

Anyway, you can have the latest build now, it's attached here in this email. You will be the first one to play it and if you find a bug, report it to me but, report only the bugs I've mentioned in my video.

-Yandere Dev-san

Your eyes couldn't believe what it was seeing. He did attach the file for the latest build, with the fixed bug you've mentioned. You clicked on it and it started downloading. You decide to reply back to Yandere Dev, thanking him for fixing the bug.

While it was downloading, you thought that you'll get yourself ready. It was a school day and you need to be present in class. You took a bath and wore your typical school outfit.((it's up to you on what that outfit is)) Once the downloading was finished, you turned off your laptop and skipped downstairs, grabbing whatever you can eat on the way to school.

---

You grab your things from your locker and headed straight for class. The first class you had for this day was that doomed four letter word, Math. By the sound of it, your face turned to a disgusted expression as you looked at your schedule.

"Y/n!" You hear someone call out your name.

"(Your friend's name)! How you doing?" You asked her.

"Have you checked out the latest build? It was sooooo frustrating! I couldn't pick up a weapon!" Like you, your friend was also a fan of Yandere Simulator.

You were actually the one who convinced her to play it.

"Yeah. So frustrating. I emailed Yandere Dev about it." You replied.

"Ooh! Did he reply?! Did he say it was a stupid email?!" Your friend bombarded you with questions.

"Yes and no."

"Lucky!" She told you and you both disappeared to your classes.

---

It was already after school. As soon as the last bell struck, you dashed out of your last class and made way for your home.

"Miss (Your last name)!" You heard the teacher yell after you.

You turned around and stopped in your tracks. "Not now!" You muttered and gritted your teeth.

"You are to stay in my classroom for a detention." Your teacher said strictly.

You had no choice. You have to attend detention.

While in detention, you got bored so all you did was think about Yandere Dev. You sighed dreamily. The teacher only gave you a glare before telling you that detention was over for you.

---

At home, you could care less about home works. You opened your laptop and have the game open. You were excited to kill someone today, now that Yandere Dev assured you that the bug is fixed.

You killed, (name of student) and got away with it. Your phone lighted up, displaying a notification from Yandere Dev.

You exited out of the game and went to your email. He had sent you an email.

How's your day? Did you play it already?

-Yandere Dev-san

You chuckled, he was using the nickname you typed in the email.

I. Hate. Detention.

And yes I have already played it. Nothing new huh?

-y/n

---

Nothing. I'm still thinking of new plans... and don't bother giving me an idea. It's not like I'll do it though.

I'm... sorry if that kind of offended you.

-Yandere Dev-san

To be honest, you were offended by that, just a tiny bit though yet you understood why he's like that.

It's okay. Look, it's kind of late now and I still have work to do, besides you also have work to do!

-y/n

---

Yeah yeah.

-Yandere Dev-san

You logged out of your email account and did your homework yet you can't finish it because of distractions.

"Urgh, just for once, get out of my mind!" You exclaimed, referring to Yandere Simulator and it's developer.

---------------------------------------------------

I honestly think it sucks

Tell me if you have any suggestions for this story to go on.