Chapter 1

Bella POV
I was sleeping until my alarm clock went off, so i turn it off and i had to get up to get ready for school.

I was ready and went downstairs and found my mom making breakfast she was making pancakes.

She gave me my pancakes and i ate them, i then went to School walking it was only 10 mins away from my house. I went to my first class that was math.

In the middle of class we had a new student, she was a girl. The teacher said to her "You must be Jess." The girl said "Yes" the teacher said "go sit next to Bella. Bella will You please raise your hand?" I raise my hand, she came and sat next to me.

Jess POV
I sat next to this girl name Bella. At the back of the room their was this boy that looks familiar he had black hair and he was listing to music to even notice something. I think i was staring at him to long because Bella looked at me and then turn around to see what i was looking at. She was smirking at me.

Bella POV
I look at what Jess was looking at and she was looking at Calum and i gave her a smirk. I said "him in the back his name is Calum Hood and he's my best friend.
~~~~~~20 mins later ~~~~~~~
It was time to go to our second class mine was ELA. So i ask Jess what was her she said "i have ELA." I said "can i see your schedule?" She said "Yes."

I looked at her schedule she had the same classes as me. Then came Calum to give me a hug, i gave him a hug too. I told him "Calum this is my new best friend." He said "now your going to repalce me with someone You just met?" He began to fake cry, i told him "no you always be my best friend ok?" He said "ok."

I said "Calum this is my best friend Jess, Jess this is my other best friend Calum." They both shook each other hands. They looked in each other eyes i said "ok time to go to our next class. Calum only One class without me.

On the other hand their was Michael he was in all of my classes. He was right behinde me he whisper my name, i just ignore him. We went in the class the bad thing in ELA is that i always have to sit next to him.
__________________________________________hey guys this is my second book so i just wanted to say thank you to my best friend caramelokoala12 for helping me with this. And go follow Her and read her books. Hope You like this

Comment, vote, follow
Bye👋