Chapter 3

Jess POV
So we were lining up outside the classroom, until Calum came. He said "hi" i said "hey."

He was in my third class, social studies, then he ask me "do you want to hang out sometimes today?" I said "yes we can hang out during lunch or after school." He said "we can do both if you want." I said "yeah, we can do both." He just said a simple "ok."

Calum POV
I just went in class and i went to my seat and it was next to Bella.

The teacher started the lesson and i turn to face Bella, and i whisper her name,"Bella." She turn and face me she said "what do you want?" I said "i need to talk to my best friend." She said "what is it about?" I said "its about Jess." She just gave me a smirk.

She said "i know what you want to talk about, you want to say that you are starting to have feelings for her and you want me to help you in some way. Don't you?"

I said "how do you know?" She said "i know my best friend very well, so is that what you want to talk about?" I said "yes." She just nodded her head.

Michael POV
We just finish social studies and now we are going to our last class before lunch. Our last class was science, we were waiting in line. Bella was behinde me talking to Calum and Jess.

We went inside the classroom and all four of us sat in the same table, i was sitting beside Bella and in front of me Calum was there and sitting next to him is Jess.

I started talking to Calum, i told him "you really have it hard for her don't you?" He said "what do you mean?" I said "you know what i mean Calum." He said "ok i do have it really bad for her, what about you, you too have it really bad for her don't you?" I said "ok i do have it really bad for her."

____________________________________________ hey guys thanks for reading this book i hope you all guys like it
Please
Vote, Comment, and Follow
Bye 👋👋