Chapter 2

Michael POV
I have all my classes with Bella i was in line and i called her named she just ignore me.

When we walked inside the classroom my seat was next to Bella. And i think there's a new girl, so i ask Bella. "Bella is there a new girl?" Bella said "Yes Michael there is a new girl and she's my best friend now, her name is Jess." I just said a simple "ok."

Jess POV
I went in the classroom i saw were Bella was sitting there were three desk, in the middle Bella was sitting there next to her was a boy sitting, they were whispering somthing. Bella looked at me and i gave her a smirk.

The teacher came in and she told me to sit next to Bella, i made my way to my desk. The teacher started the lesson i was really concentrating until i heard someone giggling so i looked at where it came from and it came from Bella.

Bella POV
The teacher started the lesson and i was concentrating until Michael started to tickle me and i started to giggle. I said to him "st-stop Mi-Michael please." And he stop so i went to concentrating again and this time Michael gave me a note.

I open it and it said
Do you want to hang out later at lunch or after school?
I wrote
We can do both if you don't minde?
And i pass the paper to Michael, he read it and he began to write. He pass it to me and i read it
Ok we can do both of them
I wrote back
Ok then
I pass the paper to him he read it, he just noded his head.

We went to our third class it was social studies. We were lining up and Calum came and gave me another hug, i return the hug. Michael put his arms around my neck, i try to get free but he wouldn't let me go.
___________________________________________hey guys thanks for reading this book Its my second book go check out my first book called "We have our backs" Im still going to update that One if that was a question
Vote, Comment, and follow
Bye👋👋