Chapter 4

Bella POV
Science was over it was time for lunch. All 4 of us are walking to lunch.

"Guys me and Michael are going to hang out if you both don't mine being alone, right?"

Jess and Calum said "sure, yeah no problem,"

I said "ok then. So we went to get our lunch, after we got our lunch me and Michael went outside.

We started to talked "i was thinking we can go to a restaurant after school and i'll go pick you up," Michael said.

I said "ok thats fine i'll text you my address later." He said "ok thats fine."

Jess POV
So Bella and Michael went to go hang out and its me and Calum.

"Do you want to go outside?" Calum said, i said "ok but Michael and Bella are outside." He said "we can go to another place outside." I said "ok thats fine."

Whlie we were walking outside we saw 2 new people, so we went to go help them.

"Do both of you need help?" I ask, the one with blue eyes says "Yes were looking for the cafeteria, can you tell us where it is by the way my name is Luke Hemmings." I said "well nice to meet you Luke my name is Jess and this is Calum. The cafeteria is just down there on your left." The one with the curly hair said "thank you Im Ashton Irwin."

I said "nice to meet you too Ashton hope you like it here, Bye see you guys around."

They both said "Bye." So we went outside and sat down. " Do you want to go to the park after school i'll go pick you up?" Calum ask i said "yes i want too i'll text you my address later."