Chapter 5

Bella POV
I was walking home, i was excited because Michael is going to take me to a restaurant.

I got home, i texted Michael my address,i went to my room to take a shower. I got ready, i got a text it was from Michael it said: (M- Michael and B- Bella)
M- i'll go pick u up at 6pm
B- ok
M- Bye
B- Bye
( end of text )

It was 5:10 i just couldn't wait anymore. So i decided to watch t.v. When i saw the time it said 5:55.

It was sixs and Michael was outside the driveway. I got in the car, "you look beautiful" Michael said. "You look handsome" i said. We got of the driveway to go to the restaurant.

Jess POV
I got home and texted Calum my address. I was thinking about the two guys that we met they seem nice.

I went to go take a shower, when i was i had a text from Calum (C- Calum and J- Jess)
C- i'll go pick u up at 6:30pm
J- ok that sounds great
C- Bye i'll see u later
J- Bye
( end of text )

Michael POV
It was 5:55 i decided to go early, and when i got to Bella house it was 6:00pm.
( M- Michael and B- Bella )
M- Im here outside
B- ok i'll be down there
M- ok
( end of text )

Bella POV
I was walking down the stairs, i saw Michael car i just got in. And he started driving to the restaurant. We got to the restaurant, and there was a waiter he led us to a table. We started ordering, we started to talk about everything and anything. Our food came and we started eating, " you know what? Michael said " no what?" I said " i....... I l-like y-you.

Calum POV
It was 6:25 i decided to go early. When i got to her house i texted ( C- Calum and J- Jess )
C- Im outside your house
J- ok i'll be down
C- ok
( end of text)

Jess POV
I went outside and saw Calum car i just got in. We started driving to the park, we got there and we just started walking around.

" i need to tell you something Jess" Calum said. " what is it?" I say, " well...... i...... l-like you." Calum said.

___________________________________________ hey guys Sorry i haven't update but here it is i won't be able to update all next week maybe monday but not sure is cause Its the last few weeks of School and we have the EOGS and NCFES yeah and good luck to all of you who are taking them
Remember to not give up and always keep going

Bye wuv u 👋👋❤️