Chapter 8

As you can see I have a new
cover for the book thank you caramelokoala12 for the cover your the best go follow her and read her books

And some of you know why today is special because it's LUKE HEMMING BIRTHDAY he's 20 I hope he has a good birthday we will always love them ❤️🎉🎁🎂

Michael POV
So the class was over and we went to our third class. I waited for Bella, Jess, and Luke so we can go to our next class. They came out and had two new friends. "Brie, Lesley this is Michael, Michael this is Brie and Lesley" Bella said pointing to each of them.

So we waited in line and I saw Calum with a curly hair dude. "guys meet the new member of the squad Ashton" Calum said. "Hey Ashton I thought we didn't have the same classes together" Luke said.

"Hey Luke guess like we have the last two together" said Ashton. "This is Michael, Bella, Jess, Brie, and Lesly, Brie and Lesly are new so they just join the squad" Calum said.

We all went inside and we all took a seat at the back of the classroom. I didn't really pay attention in class today.

Luke POV ( didn't see that coming did you'll )

Well so far school is going well I made lots of friends I thought that I would never make friends beside Ashton, and I guess I was wrong cause I have new friends.

After third class we went to our forth and it was science, I went in and there was an empty table so I went and took a seat, then came Ashton, Lesly and Brie and that filled the table. The other four sat at a different table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch and we all sat together and we started talking.

________________________________________
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and caramelokoala12 thanks for the cover again your the best

Like I said its Luke Hemming birthday he's 20 they're growing so fast I hope he has a good birthday ❤️🎂🎁🎉

The song is 'Wrapped around your finger' go check it out if you haven't

( Michael is mine back off )

Bye I wuv u all ❤️✋

7/16/16