Chapter 9

Bella POV
Well after school I went home and just decided to listen to music and read. Until my phone went off telling me I had a text. (B-Bella and J-Jonathan)
J-hey want to hang out
B-um sure why not
J-ok I'll pick u up in like 15 minutes
B-ok see u than

   (End of text)

So I just had to put my shoes on and I just lay on my bed until Jonathan came. My phone went off again telling me I have a text. (M-Michael and B-Bella)
M-hey
B-hi
M-so what r u doing
B-well I'm waiting for Jonathan
M-what do u mean your waiting for Jonathan
B-yeah we're going to hang out today
M-oh ok well I hope u have fun well I gtg bye
B-ok? Bye

   (End of text)
Well I guess he got jealous but oh well I just can't dump my best friend to hang out with him every single time, can I?

Honk honk*

Jonathan is here. I go down the stairs and to his car, "where are we going?" I ask, "we're going to the park if you don't mind" he said. "No I don't mind" I said.

-----At the park-----
We just got to the park and we're just walking around just talking about anything and everything.

"You know what" he said, "no what" I said. "Well I think I need my best friend with me cause I couldn't find anyone like you" he said, "well of course you won't find someone like me, cause I'm special and the one and only" I said.

"You haven't change a single bit have you" he ask, "nope I'm still the same weird person you know from forth grade" I said, "yes you are and that's what I like you as my best friend cause your not afraid to be yourself" he said.

"So you did really miss me, I miss you too best friend" I said and I went to go and hug him and he hug me back. "Yes I did miss my best friend" he said.

"It's getting late we should go home now" he said, "ok let go home" I said. And he took me to my house. "Bye Bella" he said, "bye Jonathan" I said and he drove off and I went inside my house. And got ready for bed and I lay down darkness took over.

______________________________________ hey guys sorry I haven't been updating but I just started school last week and its hard to find time but I'll find time to update. Hope y'all like it.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye wuv u all ❤️👋

9/10/16