Chapter 10

Michael POV
Well Bella went to go hang out with Jonathan and that pisses me off cause I don't know if she likes him or not. What's happening to me, I think I'm jealous no wait I am jealous.

I can't control her, and I want her to be happy so I'll let her be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ next day ~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun shining down on my face, so I got up and went to go take a shower.
(M-Michael  C-Calum)

M- hey cal
C- hey mike what's up
M- just wanted to see if we could hang out I just need someone to talk to
C- you know you don't have to ask, we can always hang out whenever you want
M- yeah I know I just thought that you would like to hang out with Jess today
C- but you know that no matter what comes are way we can always hang out ok?
M- wow ok so let's go
C- go where?
M- idk I thought u had an idea already
C- what about a walk around the park
M- ok that sounds good to me
C- ok see u there mike
M- see u there

  (End of text)

~~~~~~~ 10 minutes later

I got to the park and saw Calum on his phone. "Hey cal" I said "hey mike so what do you want to talk about" he ask with concern on his face. "Well it's about Bella" I told him "what's up with her?" He ask "well you know that I like her right?" I ask him. "Yeah" he said "well I don't know if she likes me and every time she hangs out with Jonathan I always get jealous, and I hate that cause I don't know if she likes me" I ramble on.

" you know you should really try to win her heart or at least try to show her that you like her and maybe just maybe she'll tell you how she feels" Calum said. "Ok I'll try to win her heart, thanks Calum your the best" I told him.

He had a huge grin on his face "I know I am that's why you love me" Calum said. I started laughing "yeah you know I love you but no because your the best" I told him and he acted like he was offended. 

"Then why do you love me?" He ask "I love you cause you just have an awesome personality, you'll always there for me, you know how to cheer me up, you know when something is wrong with me, and because I just love you" I told him finishing, he just looked shocked.

"Wow I didn't know you'll give me an essay on why you love me" Calum said smiling "is that all you got from the essay I just gave you?" I ask.

"Nope, but I didn't even notice I knew these things until you told me" he said still smiling.

"We should go eat I'm soooooo hungry" I said whining, "ok just stop whining, where do you want to go eat" he ask me.  "Pizza place" I said smiling for myself.

"Why did I even ask?" He said "cause you know that you love me and that you want to take me to my favorite pizza place, that's why" I told him

He just laugh and shook his head.

_________________________________________ hey guys hope you'd like it and as u can see I put Malum in it and

Happy birthday to my baby Michael Clifford, 🎁🎉🎂🍰🍻🍾 he's turning 21 I can't believe it 😢😭 but I still love him 😘❤️

Comment

Vote

Bye wuv u all 👋😘❤️

11/20/16