Chapter one

An
Hello guys this is my new fanfic😀. It is a brustoff. Which is Ben Bruce and Denis stoff from asking alexandia. It will be in bens pov unless stated otherwise. I won't update until I'm close to finishing my other fic. It is called you're not alone. It is a Alan ashby fanfic. Go cheek it out. Hope you enjoy.

Me and Danny have have been together ever since the band got together in 2009. We were best friends and one day Danny asked me to be his boyfriend of course I said yes. Its Currently 1:00am and everyone is fast asleep, except me. I haven't felt the best lately. I curled up into Danny's side and fell asleep with my love.

The next day I woke up feeling nauseous. I ran to the little restroom we had on the bus. I kneeled down a though up my guts. I felt a hand pull my hair out of my face. I already knew who it was without even looking at the person. It was Danny. I leaned up onto Danny's chest and cried if what felt like hours but was only minutes.
"Benny boy I don't think you should play the show tonight I'm worried about your well being" concern lacing his thick British accent I fell I love with.
"I fell find now Danny please let me play the show tonight.
(That evening)
We were getting ready for the biggest show of our lives Maddison Square Garden. We could already hear the crowd handy our name over and over again. I fell better from this morning, which is a good thing. Danny made me rest all day.
James ran out first, the crowd went even more wild. Sam and Cam ran out next than me than lastly Danny.
"HOW ARE YOU F...ERS DOING TONIGHT" Danny screamed into the microphone. About halfway into the show I started to feel a little dizzy, but I pushed though and kept playing our new hit Moving On. I fell to the ground with a thud.
Danny's pov( didn't see that coming did ya)
All I heard was a loud thud. I turned back to see where the sound was coming from. What I saw broke my heart MY Ben was laying on the ground, not moving. I rushed over to my lovers side. I dialed 911. I wasp scared for my Benny boy o can't lose him I love him way to much for that. The paramedics came they lifted my boyfriend not a gerne. I started to sob my eyes out. Sam came over to me to try to calm me down and kept saying that Ben will be fine. I didn't believe him. We got to the hospital to see Ben.
"Hi how can I help you?" the receptionist asked.
"Can we see Ben Bruce?" I answered.
"Room 237 on the second floor" she replied. I rushed to the elevator, while the rest of the boys followed me. We got to Ben's room and what I saw was my Broken boyfriend laying lifeless on the hospital bed with breathing tubes down his throat. I started to sob again.