Chapter five

An
Thanks guys I have over 100 reads. It made me so happy that people read and like my book. Please Cheek out my book you're not alone. It is a cashby. On with the story.

Denis's pov
I got a call from Ben Bruce the day after my audition saying I was in the band. To say the least I was excited. I have loved this band ever since high school. They have helped me though some tough times. And to finish off the list of why I love this band is because I have a crush on Ben, why wouldn't I though he is gorgeous. I sound like a teenage girl. Sorry not sorry. I was properly going to meet the band tomorrow. I couldn't sleep that night I was excited. I'm going to tell Ben how I feel.

The next day Ben called me and told me to meet at his house in a hour. I slipped on a old AFI shirt and my red flannel around my waist with my ripped black skinny jeans. I was in my way to Ben's house. I was the last one there only because I forgot to ask for directions. I'm stupid. I finally made it to ben's house.
"Hey Denis" Ben yelled while running up to me.
"Ben be careful" James yelled.
"I'm only four months" Ben shot back.

Bens pov
It has been a while since I have been truly happy. Sam asked "do you like Denis?"
I feverishly blushed a deep red
"Awe you do" they cooed.
"Fine I do, I don't think he will ever like me back though"
"Just tell him how you feel" James told me. Speaking of the devil he called me and asked for directions the my house. I was dying inside. I placed my hand over my swollen stomach. I can't wait till I have my daughter is here. I heard the doorbell ring I instantly rushed to the door to opened it for Denis. Denis smiling once he saw me. 
"I have something to tell you" we both said that the same time.
"You go first Ben" Denis commanded in his sweet voice of his.
"Can we going outside to talk please" I asked.
Denis followed me outside.
"This is kinda hard to say so I'm just going to say it, I like you a lot Denis as more than just friends" I told him. It felt good to get that off my chest.
"What did you have to say Denis" I asked.
"That I liked you to more than just a friend.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Ben asked.