Chapter three

4 months later
I'm now four months pregnant. I have a appointment to find out what the gender is tomorrow. I heard my phone ring from the nightstand. I grabbed my phone, I didn't cheek who it was before I answered.
"Hello" I groggily said.
It was Danny.
"I need to tell you something can I come over" Danny asked.
"Sure" I responded
We hung up
A few minutes later Danny was walking into my house.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I'm leaving asking Alexandria" he stated.
"WHAT" I shouted at him.
"I'm sorry Ben i know this hurts but the band is not my passion anymore" he explained.
The waterworks were flowing freely from my eyes.
Danny left out of my life forever
What am I going to do with my baby, I got up to leave since my appointment is in a hour.

I drove to James's house. James answered the door, he gestured me inside.
"What's wrong Ben?" James asked concerned.
I stayed silent for a few moments to compose myself to answer James's question.
"Danny left the band and broke up with me" I choked out though sobs.
"I'm sorry Ben, but we can find someone to replace Danny" he comforted me.
"James"
"Yeah"
"What am I going to do about my baby and can you come with me to the doctors today" I asked.
"I will help you take care of the baby, I will come with you"
We got off the couch we were sitting on, James helping me of course I'm already the size of a orange.

Once we got to the doctors office James signed me in.
"Mr. Bruce" a nurse called.
I got up from the plastic chair with James help. The nurse did all the nurse type of things
"Dr. Way will be in shortly" the nurse said like she was a robot programmed with the saying. Mr. Way walked in a few minutes later.
" lay down mr Bruce and life up your shirt"
I did as I was told. The gel stuff he put on my stomach was a little cold. The room filled with my baby's heartbeat. My eyes were getting glossy, with tears brimming my green eyes.
"Do you want to know what the gender is?" Mr way asked.
"Yes" I squealed.
" your having a.....

An
Comment what gender it should be. Vote. If you have not checked out my other book you're not alone please give a read when you guys have a chance.