Chapter twlve

2 weeks later
Denis's pov
Today was the Ben's funeral. Right now I was dressing Marie in a rosy red dress and little baby vans. I heard the doorbell ring causing me to come back to reality of it all Ben's dead and never gonna come back. I walked as slowly as possible to the door with Marie in my arms.
I opened the door to be met of the rest of the guys from the band looking more gloomy and miserable faces than mine own.
(Skipping ride to funeral)
Once we got to the graveyard I bursts out into tears. I guess I spaced out for a while because James was trying to get my attention.
"What" I asked sadly.
"Lets go" James said more sadly.
"I can't do it James why does it have to be him. Why can't it be me instead of Ben he doesn't deserve it" I choked out through sobs.
James grabbed Marie from my arms and than grabbed my hand to pull me out of the van.
We finally reached we were supposed to be and I had to hold back tears. I preacher started to speak to everyone how wonderful Ben was.i zoned out until I heard my name being called. I looked up and James pushed me to speak about the love of my life.
Everyone looked at me and I couldn't speak. If I did I would probably cry. But I tried anyway
"Ben was a great and loving person to all that he met, when I saw Ben the first time once I joined the band he was different and I fell love with him a lot quicker than I expected. I will always love Ben and nothing will ever change that". I choked though sobs that I haven't even realized that I was crying. Once everyone said what they had to say about Ben or was time to lower him into the ground. I buried my face into James shoulder cause I couldn't watch the love of my life slip away like this. Everyone has left but me at the grave because I needed my alone time with Ben as you could say.
"Ben I need you here with me I can't live without you please come back to me. How am I going to explain this to our daughter when she get older Ben help me" I cried out to no one. Then I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I turned around to see the person I hate the most Danny Worsnop standing over me.

An
How was everyone's thanksgiving. Thanks for reading my story vote comment