Chapter sixteen

Once we got to the restaurant, James came around and opened the car door like the gentleman he is. He grabbed my hand again and we walked in. We got some glares but I didn't care one bit. The waiter cane to our table and ask us "want do you what to drink?"
We gave him our order and he was off to get the Pepsi's. We were talking about our up in coming record and want not until our waiter Frank came back and gave us our food. We ate in comfortable silence while we ate.
(After they left restaurant)
We walked to James car and he opened my door again, man why is he so good to me I thought. James heard me and replied by saying "I'm good yo you because I love you"
James pov(yay)
Why did I say I love you to Denis if I know he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him. But than I heard a soft little snore coming from next to me so I looked down and saw the cutest thing ever Denis was snuggled up to me sleeping peacefully. I continued to drive to the park. It didn't take long to get there, but I let Denis sleep for a while because I know for a fact that he hasn't been sleeping well. I finally had the courage to wake my angle up from his quite long nap.
"Denis wake up" I whispered In his ear but nothing happened, so I kept shaking and whispering to him to wake up. He FINALLY did.
"Good evening Denis" I said
He blushed. I mentally awed at his cuteness.
"Where are we" he mumble out.
"We are at the park" I answered. His eyes lit up. He ran out of the car and was sprinting towards the park. I never seen Denis run like that ever expect when he is on stage running out like chick with his head cut off but I loved everything about Denis so I don't care what anyone says. I chased after him to catch up to him but he was out of sight. Where was he I thought. Than suddenly a pair of arms were wrapping themselves around my waist, I was surprised to see Denis there with h a big smile on his face.
Denis pov(sorry for the point of view changing a lot but anyway back to the story)
I woke to to James shaking me awake, since when did I fall asleep oh well. "We are at the park"James said. My eyes lit up at the sound of park. As you can tell I love parks. I jumped out of the car and starting running as fast as I can to the swings. Once I was on the swing I saw James get out of the car. I had a idea about making James try to find me so I started running again. James tried to catch up to me but than I ran behind a tree. I looked around to try to find James just staring at the last spot he saw me. James was looking so worried I thought he would cry if he couldn't find me. So I decided to sneak up behind him and scare him a little. Once I was behind James I wrapped my arms around his waist and he jumped and turned around towards me. He signed in relief that it was me. I cracked up laughing.
"Awe were you scared" I choked out between laughs.
"Yes you did you gave me a fucking heart attack" James simi yelled.
"Awe sorry babe" I said.
"It ok I guess" James replied.
"You still love me" I mimicked James accent
"I do love you though" James sounded serious.
"Wait you love me" I asked
"Yea I do a lot but you were with Ben so I couldn't be with you now I can to I'm happy about that" James answered though his tears coming down his face.
"Let's get you home" James asked.
"Lets go home" I said
We walked back to the car with me on James back getting a piggy back ride from him. A lady walked by us a gave us a glare. She came up to us a yelled at how two boys can't love each other and it is a sin to god. She also called us faggots. That one word got to me because I was called that back in high school. I began to cry on James shoulder.
"What wrong love" James asked
"That lady" I simply said
"Don't let those words get to you those things aren't true she is just trying to bring us down but we are stronger together ok" James rambled on but I believed him. We dove back to his apartment and I fell asleep next to him in a matter of seconds.

An
Sorry I kinda had a little writers block. But on I have ideas a ready to hopefully finish this book soon. Thanks for reading comment vote so all of it. Next chapter will be the trail to see what happens. See you next time.