Chapter seven

We got home from the doctors. There were a lot of cars that I knew were the guys. We walked into my house. The whole house was dark, I waddled over to the light switch and turned the lights on. Everyone popped out of there hiding places and surprised me. I looked towards Denis
"We're you a part of this?" I asked. Denis nodded his head in a yes. We enjoyed the party and hanging with my friends. Nick came out of the kitchen with a cake that was pink and it read " baby girl" on it.  After we finished eating some of the cake, James came over to me and Denis with the presents everyone got us. They were all the usual baby stuff. There was a onesie with the asking logo on it. Sam came up to us and asked if we meaning the whole band to talk in private. I got of Denis's lap and waddled over to Sam and the rest of the band was.
"We need to tell you something?" Cam said.
"What is it?" Denis said.
"Well we are going on tour in one week" they shouted in excitement.
"What" I shouted at them
"I can go look at me" I explained to them
"We can't go on tour Ben is due for the baby in 2 months"( I forget what mouth Ben is in) Denis explained.
"We tried to tell our manager that but he didn't listen and believe us" James explained.
"What are we going to do I can't tour yet, even after the baby comes because I need to pay attention to her" I explained. The rest of the band nodded in agreement.
" we are here to help Ben just remember that" cam said.

An
Sorry it is short if was a filler chapter and I have more ideas now. Vote comment. Thanks for being patient with me.