Chapter ten

Thanks for 1K reads means a lot to me. I didn't think I would get to this point, but I'm glad people like it this much. Keep up the voting and comments. The comments make me smile when I get them. Read my new story losing my grip it is a spencerxconor story from the band ice nine kills. Enjoy.

Denis pov
"What" I yelled.
"Calm down sir" Dr. Way asked.
"How can I calm down when I freaking boyfriend "sob"is in a coma and he is pregnant for crying out loud "sobs"wait is the baby okay." I choked out though sobs.
"The baby is okay, but he has to have a emergency c-section if he doesn't wake up in a few days" the doctor explained. That doctor walked away and I walked back into Ben's room. Ben was hooked up to a lot of machines that I didn't know what they were used for. I took a set next to Ben and grabbed his hand and more sobs escaped my eyes for the third time today.
"Ben please wake up I need you the band needs our baby needs you we all miss you just please wake up I love you so much, I can't live without you please" I sobbed into his neck.

Three days later
Ben still hasn't woken up yet. His nurse jojo walked and asked to speak to me. I got up from my seat next to my lover.
" yes" I questioned.
"Since he hasn't woken up yet we have to get the baby out now" she explained.
"As long as the baby will be okay we can do it" I told her. She got Dr. Way and I assumed told what we have to do to keep our little girl alive. Jojo gave me scrubs to wear so I can see our baby being born. They got started by cutting open his belly. That's when I got grossed out and turned away before I passed out. The next thing I hear are the cries of our baby. Jojo came over to me
"Mr. Stoff would you like to cut the umbilical cord" she asked
"Sure"
I walked over and that's when I spotted her she was the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. After I cut the cord the nurse took her and washed her up and ran some tests since she was born premature. I'm so scared to hear the news about our baby.
"Ben our daughter is here in the world please wake up so she could have her other dad.