Chapter two

An
If you haven't already cheek out my other story you're not alone, it is sorta a cashby. On with the story. Also vote comment and please read.

Danny's pov
The doctor walked into bens room with concern all over his face.
"Mr. Worsnop can I have a word with you" the doctor asked. I nodded in response.
"What is wrong with Ben?" I demanded.
"Ben as a really rare condition where he has both the female and male reproductive systems.
"What are you saying" I questioned.
"what I'm trying to say is that Ben is pregnant."
"What, how, men can't get pregnant" I asked shocked.
"Why did Ben pass out" I questioned.
"Because he was dehydrated" the doctor answered.
A small smile broke on my face, just thinking about having a little family of my own. I walked back into ben's room. He was still asleep, but he needs it. Seconds later Ben  woke up looked at me with bloodshot eyes.
"What did the doctor say" he asked.
"Um that you were dehydrated and that's why you passed out" I answered truthfully, leaving the part out he is pregnant.
"When can I get out" he questioned.
"I don't know baby, let me go get the doctor" I answered.
I left Ben briefly to get the doctor way as he told me. I walked back in to see Ben curled up in a ball. Dr. Way went over to Ben bed to tend to him, while I slipped out to speak to the guys.
"How Ben" they all screamed.
"Good he was just dehydrated is all".
They believed me , but I wasn't being 100% honest with them like I was with Ben. I have to tell Ben at some point though because he will question why he is getting bigger in the stomach area.