High Confessions (past)

"Whaaaaatt?" I asked.

"Come here you biiitch" he replied whispering

"Okaayyy. Fucking hell" I muttered while coming closer

"I love you Kathlyn Williams. Not the 'you're my best friend' kind of love, I mean that I love-love you" he said.

I knew that he was high, but not that kind of high that you would tell someone that they love you because they're high. He actually meant it. From the bottom of his heart.

As he leaned in to kiss me, a tear fell down my cheek. His lips then touched mine and we started kissing for 20 seconds then I let go and he fell asleep.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

The alarm went off and we had to bury the weed.
I went out of the house and ran to the place where the math thing was taking place and saw that they went out early.
"Where the hell are those two?" I heard Mr. Packer say.

Oh fuckfuckfuckwhatthehellamigoingtodo? I panicked for a minute then thought of a plan.

I ran all the way back to the abandoned house and started yelling at Elliott. I started slapping him and he woke up.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He asked.

"Elliott, they're looking for us and I have an idea" I said Taking my phone out of my backpack.

"Right now I'm calling Mr. Packer to tell him a lie of what we did so I need you to shut the fuck up, okay?" I explained.

"Hello. Who is this?" He asked.

"Hello Mr. Packer!" I greeted "I'm sorry I didn't get to head back because I was on my way to the bathroom when I tripped over a sharp... Sharp thing so I had to go to the hospital. Sorry I didn't get to call you about it" I explained.

"Well that's okay Kathlyn. But what of Elliott? Were you with him?" He asked.

"Elliott? I hadn't seen him since the math... Um... Thing" I replied.

"Okay Kathlyn. Thanks for letting me know. Goodbye" He said hanging up.

Goddamnit... I was VERY close to failing to lie.

"Come on Elliott. You have to head back to your house." I sighed

"Bye" I said walking out.