Mystery solved (past)

"Well we thought that you were in trouble!" Alison finally said.

"You know, I could've just told you!"
"And why are you bitches here?" I asked.

"Don't act dumb Kathlyn. We just wanted to skip class." One of the girls Said.

"Really?" I scoffed.
"Well just see about that!" I said, knocking on the offices's door.

"Hi Mr. Feil. I just wanted to tell you that these girls just came with Elliott to skip class! Elliott and Alison and Eve were going to tell me that more rumours just came in!" I pointed at the embarrassed girls and they just scoffed.

"Mr... Whoever you are! She's lying!" One of the girls said.

"No, we're not! I'll even tell him about the time travelling rumour!" Alison replied.
"It's ridiculous!"

"Umm.. Ok, we'll sort this out later. Ms. Alison, Ms. Eve, Mr. Elliott and Kathlyn, you can go back to your classes." Terry instructed.

We all went back to our classes. One hour later, the bell for lunch finally rang.
We all went to the cafeteria for lunch. On our way, people were talking about and pointing at us.

"Ignore them Kath." Elliott held out his hand and held mine. I smiled at him.

Stephanie, our (secret) news reporter, came up to me and started asking me questions.

"Hello everyone, I'm Stephanie Foreman and I'm here with Elliott Foxx and Kathlyn Williams." She said it to her camera man, Kenny.

"Elliott, there are many rumours and they are spreading like wildfire. But are they true?" She asked him, giving him her cellphone .

"No. None of them are true." Stephanie gasped at the fact that they are not true.

"I may be the bad boy, but not bad enough to make someone pregnant! And we can't travel in time, we didn't get kidnapped, we wouldn't kill ourselves, we can't have sex all day and we didn't get abducted by aliens!"
"But none of you were smart enough to make one up that includes us kissing, or being boyfriend and girlfriend. Because you know what? Elliott and Kathlyn became girlfriend and boyfriend over those six months!" Elliott yelled proudly.

I grinned and everyone stared at me.

"Kathlyn? Is this true? Are you and Elliott.... A thing?" Stephanie asked, giving her phone to me.

"Yes. I am proud to say that we are." I said proudly, still grinning.

Everyone gasped. Some even yelled, "WHAT?". Well, there goes the bomb.