Rumour has it (past)

I woke up the next day with a lot of missed calls.

"Elliott?" I mumbled.
I picked up the phone and looked at the screen.

FOURTEEN MISSED CALLS FROM 'FOXXY'

ELEVEN MISSED CALLS FROM 'EVELINA'

SEVEN MISSED CALLS FROM
'ALI VEN'

FOUR MISSED CALLS FROM 'DONT ANSWER ITS SCHOOL'

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I accidentally yelled out loud.

*theme song to Doctor who playing*

"Elliott. Hi! What the hell is going on?" I asked, greeting him.

"Evelina called. She told me that people were spreading rumours about us. Like, that we were dead, or, that you got pregnant and ran away with me!"

"What?! They are? And, Eve called you, first?!"

"Well, yeah. You were sleeping!"

"But, wait, why are they spreading rumours when I don't know that I'm coming back?"

"Your mother and mine talked about us just a few hours ago. I eavesdropped and heard that we're both coming back."

"Wha- I'm not even ready! Can't I at least get a break?"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry Kath. But we have to.... Oh! Gotta go. Jamie's calling. Bye, I love you!" He said, hanging up.

"I lov-"
Damn! He hung up. And, what the hell? I'm going to school? Can't I like, get a break or something? Whatever, I'll just call Eve and Ali.

After a few minutes of talking we all decided to Skype. They told me all the rumours. The two that Elliott said earlier , us being kidnapped, killing ourselves, being abducted by aliens and the weirdest, having sex all day. Good thing they said that none of those were real.

I hate this life. I want my life. My life with Elliott and Ali and Eve and running away. Not this life. This life where I'm treated like a whale in SeaWorld.

I want to run away again.