Chapter two: Comeback (past)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Damnit! I'm going back to school today. So I'm just going to call Elliott.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Sup" he mumbled.

"Fuck. Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No. But why did you call me so early?"

"Because we're going back to school, remember?"

"Yes, we are..... Did you just call me for that?"

"Maybe yes, maybe no. But anyway, I gotta go. Love you"

"I love you" he said, hanging up. I took a shower and went to my closet.

UGH I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!
I could see hundreds of clothes in there but I couldn't see the right one.

Nah, who cares. I'll just pick this one. I grabbed my denim jeans and my crop top and put it on.

Back to hell, I guess.

I chose to bike to school, which was a bad idea.
Some of the girls threw a big rock right when I was going to turn. Good thing is that, 1) blood did not come out, and, 2) I have some clothes in my locker in case of emergencies. Ugh, Stupid bitches.

Elliott came and we went to the back of the school to talk to each other before letting people see us.

"Are you ready?" Elliott asked.

"If you are." I replied, grinning.
We walked to the front of the school and opened the doors.
During our walk to our classes I heard people say,
"It's them!" Or, "they're just trying to get attention"
Oh please, you bitches are just trying to draw attention to yourselves by making rumours!

I went to my locker and saw Evelina and Alison waiting there, looking worried.

"What's up with you bitches?"
I asked jokingly.

"KATHLYN!! There you are! Just a few minutes ago, more rumours came in!" Alison said, hugging me.

"They were like, 'they're dead and got cut up and spread all through out the school!" Evelina replied, annoyed by what they said.

"KATHLYN WILLIAMS, PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPAl'S OFFICE. KATHLYN WILLIAMS, PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE"

Oh shiiit.