The adventures of kathlyn and elliott (past)

"Out in the ocean?!" I asked shocked.

"Yes, out in the ocean. Let's just talk about this in our room" he said cleaning up our table.
We both walked away and got in the elevator. We got in our room and he explained where we were going to hide.

"The ocean, yes. But not exactly. there's this cave near the shore of the beach we could hide in"

"You could've just said beach."

"Whatever. We have to go, NOW."
We both took a shower and got dressed. We opened our door to find a couple of policemen surrounding our room.

"Are you Kathlyn Williams and Elliott Foxx?" One of them asked.

"No, sir. You have us mistaken for other people." I said, grabbing my luggage while Elliott did the same thing.

"Hmmm. We're going to take you down to the station to prove that you are the Richards." One of them said suspiciously.

Elliott yelled "HELL NO" and grabbed my arm. We used the stair case to go down quickly. But then, we heard the door burst open.

"We can't go anywhere!"

"Yes we can!" I grabbed Elliott's hand and I stood on top of the railing.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" He yelled.

"Side effect." I said, jumping off the railing and down to very bottom.
Elliott threw our luggage down and did the same thing.
We both pulled the main doors open carrying our luggages.
We both got in Elliot's car and drove to the beach with the cave near it.

I looked back and saw the policemen following us.

"Go faster!" I cried.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" He yelled.

"Well, then trick the cops!" I yelled.

"How?" He asked yelling.

"Think!" I said, forcing him to think.
So he did. He drove carelessly to a house looking back to see the cops. He was going to drive straight through the house but he didn't. Instead, he quickly drove to the left, avoiding the house.