Yellow (7) : CONFETTI!

life (n.) stardust and birthday balloons and lucky charms.
hands overflowing with happiness and messages filled with love.

love (adj.) seven scrabble points, empty juice cans,
empty lunch boxes and chocolate wrappers.

birthday (verb.) sixteen. a day where people celebrated your birth.
your existence. yellow shirts and little black skirts. butterscotch cakes.

{living - alive}

---------------———-------------

SO ITS MY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

I've dreamed about this day more than you all will ever know and though it wasn't as all hyped up as I imagined it to be, life honestly couldn't be better. I've gotten my life in control.

coincidentally, this birthday also marks a complete year of happiness. there were dark days too, sure, but on the bigger picture, it's perfectly good. all good. I'm doing way well in my studies than how I started (with a 800 rank, now in my 100s), I got promoted to the Apex 1 batch, I've gotten rid of toxic people and I have the loveliest IRL friends and you guys, and I've managed to sew together a book here, learnt how to bake cakes and baked a few of them myself, cooked really well, found magic and love in the most beautiful of places, and built a home for me in my own skin and mind. at peace with the universe, at peace with myself, almost always at peace with my family. I've grown more responsible, learnt how to study and write and be a good person (most of the time), learnt how to be a better friend, learnt how to be a better me. contacted publishers (in vain, though, they're accepting only adult authors for contractual and legal reasons) and made the best of friends here, on wattpad.

my book has reached #7 because of all you guys and I'm just beyond grateful. all of the message you guys send me, all of you reading this and just- giving it a chance, giving my words a chance, I love you all. I do.