|| a little something for you : the sub rosa series ||

I have a little proposal for you guys.

Introducing: The Sub Rosa Poetry Series.

---

Here's how it works: You send me a story confidentially, (or, if you don't mind, openly) and I write you a poem based on your story. For free. You don't have to pay me money, or pay me in follows or votes or anything. I'm only doing this to help. To make you feel a little less alone, to make to feel safe and protected (and snug!!) as much as I can. I won't judge you or offer you unnecessary advice. A story is taken and a poem is given. As simple as that.

(i thought since you guys like my poems, you'd like one written just for you?)

---

This can happen in a few ways:

1. You do not care whether your identity is revealed or not, hence you decide you use the comment form below. If enough people decide to do this, I think this comment form can turn into a good and pure safe space for sharing and helping each other with their secrets. When your poem is done, I'll dedicate the chapter to you, and you can see it.

2. You do not care if I know your identity or not, hence you decide to pm me your situation. When your poem is done, I'll dedicate the chapter to you, and you can see it.

3. You do not want anyone to know your identity, hence you submit your secret through my Tumblr page anonymously. When your poem is done, I'll post your poem but I won't be able to dedicate it to you, so I'll use an excerpt from your secret so that you can figure out it's your poem.

---

Any kind of story is accepted. Talk to me about the good and the bad, the ugly and the beautiful. Tell me about your best friend, tell me about your family, tell me the things you think about every night that you don't tell anyone else. Tell me the questions that burn your throat and keep you wide-awake. Tell me all the things you're afraid to tell your family. Tell me all the things you can't talk about with your friends.

Tell me about the problems you face. Talk about your mental illness and I'll never tell you that your problems are invalid or that your illness isn't real. No problem is too small. Tell me anything you want.

However, please don't send me stories or situations containing sexual/inappropriate themes. Your story will be (regretfully) discarded. Your story will also be discarded if you post it on my message board.

---

All poems will be published in my book Acoustic Memories. All poem rights will pertain to me.

Go ahead, talk. I'm here for you.

---