Chapter Three

Dre,

I could not get that girl from earlier today out my head. She was so beautiful. WAIT. Did I just cal a girl beautiful? I need some weed rite now.

Bre,

I really do wish that Dre wasnt such an ass. He was so sexy and he made me blush for the first time in a while.

No. Stop it Bre ,you are not ready yet.

"Bre, Bre!" Sadie said taking me out my thoughts.

"Aye what you keep thinking about?" Javi asked

"Just some guy she bumped into today." Sadie answered

"He must be a real cute if he got u in yo thoughts like that."Javi said

"Shut up bitch nigga u so gay manee." I said

"Whateva becuz if he cute you need to get with him." Sadie said

"Mhmm girl" Javi said in his gay voice

I laughed but they know I wasnt ready yet.

All of a sudden somebody put they ass into the seat next to me. Umm tf?

It was that guy from this earlier.

"Aye shawty you aint even tell me yo name, how im sposed to talk to yuh if i dont even know yuh name.

"Umm why u wanna kno my namw for when you got all these other hoes up in here and u can go and get they name."

"Exactly they hoes, iont want no hoes rite now. Lemme take you to a party mahh. My name Dre."

"Umm no thanks im about to hit up this party with my manee bitch and my bitch nigga so no time in my schedule for you sweetcheeks."

"Why u gotta call me bitch nigga in front of everybody Bre, dayum." Javi said

I was laughing with Sadie, he so stupid.

Dre,

"Umm no thanks...."

There it was again, dammit iont know why when this girl reject me i want her even more. I was lost in my thoughts when her lil fren spoke and she started smiling. That girl got a beautiful smile thoe. So her name is Bre. Ok

But she rejected me so ima be gone.

FRIDAY NIGHT-

Man, i wished i coulda took that girl widd me to this party, but i guess not.

I did the hygiene thing and put on a black v neck, camo pants and my camo foams.

I sprayed myself with cologne, put on a black and red snapback and hoppeed in my lamborghini mercy and head out.

Bre,

Sadie was already at my house so she was just gonna chill there till we had to get ready.

I put on a baby blue high low shirt and tied it my white skinny jeans with my nike baby blue and white jordans. I put on some baby blue heart earrings and a silver necklace. I straightened my hair with a part down the middle.

Sadie was gonna wear a black lace dress but when i told her she cant twerk in it she immediately changed into a white half shirt and blacks skinny jeans with ripps in them and

black and white jordans. She left her hair straightened but it had a few curls at the end.

We took a picture and put it on instagram and head out.