Chapter 4.

Three weeks later,

Sadie,

Javi and Bre came over to my house and we was finna head out to the mall to go shopping. We were in my room on my king sized bed, yeah a bitch be her daddy princess, when my lil brother Blake ran in and jumped up on Bre.

"Hi Bre." he said

"Hey Blake" she said

"Wassgud son" Javi said

"Wassup my nigga" Blake said

We busted out laughing.

"Oooohhh Blake ima tell momma you cursin"

"Noooo. Pwease" he said pouting his lip and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Stop being a snitch, Sadie" Bre said

"What evr, hey Blake, did you tell Bre about yo lil girlfriend"

"Oshitt this nigga got hoes on hi 2- inch" Javi joked. We laughed

"More like my 6- INCH" Blake said

We died with laughter

"whats her name?" Bre asked

"Asia, she fine as fuck nigga" he said

Blake continued to talk about Asia, and all I could do was sit uncomfortable in my own house...

Javi,

Saturday evening--

Lorenna an I went to some party with her and Sheniah. I drove up to Lorenna house in my black bmw and walked to her door.

I was dressed simpe. White t-shirt, khaki pants,tims. This girls no Sadie

I rung the doorbell and Lorenna came out dressed in a cheetah print half shirt, black skinny jeans, and red heels that looked like they were so soft. She had her hair curly and hadva red clutch with a bow on it.

"Are you gonna stare at me or are we gonna gO" she said

"Oh, im sorry"

I opened the door for he, an we drove to the party.

One thing iont like about Cai parties is sooner or later the cops finna show, and somebody always gettin killed.

3 hours later-

I think Lorenna was drunk as hell because whe Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz came on, she pulled me on the floor and started twerkin on me. I like being twerked on as much as the next guy, but I feel like im doing something wrong. Oh well.

Monday Morning,

Bre,

I walked in school looking fresh as hell wearing a blue and yellow aero v- neck, yellow skinny jeans that made my ass look gooooood, and the laney 5's. I put my hair in a curly ponytail. I had my white bag that said Life in yellow.

I walked to my locker on my Iphone, scrolling through Instagram, wen Dre grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"The fuck are you doing?" i said

"Going thru my messges"

"Yo messages?"

"Yep."

"Nigga if you dont give me my phone back, imma slapp the shitt outta you."

"Dam Sades, Dre is on my mind nonstop I think he's kinda cute. Ok scratch that shitt he sexy as fuck"