Chapter 10

Bre,

I woke up and did the hygiene thing. Somehow Dre convinced me to sppend three days with him. This boy got me feeling some type of way.

I did the hygiene thing and put on a black half shirt showing my smooth stomach, gray, black and white tribal leggings, all black jordans, and a gray and white varsity jacket. I put my hair in a messy bun with a white bandana.

I packed my bags with almost my whole room and waited outside for Dre.

Text Convo:

Me: its 9:15 where tf are you

Dre: calm down im right around the corner, cant wait to spend three days with me can you?

Bre: Concieted much?

Just tthen Dre pulled around the corner in his all black hummer, how mny cars do he got?

"Hey bae" he said walking up to me holding my hands

"Dont bae me nigga, you is late"

"Its only 9:15"

"And you were sposed to be here at 9:00"

"Im sorry, lemme make it up to you" he said leaning in and kissing my lips.

Then the door swung open and Sarah cleared her throat.

"If yall dont get ya nasty asses up off my porch"

"Sorry, Sarah this is Dre, myy" i trailed off

"Boyfriend" he finisheed

"So this is the boy you been talking on the phone about all night instead of being with your sister"

"Sarah" i said whinning while Dre had a big ol Kool Aid grin on his face.

"You got a sister"

"Yea but can we leave, ion need no more embarassing moments right now"

"Yea" and withh that we left

He put my bags in the car and i git in the front seat. He tturned on the car and there it was, nigga music

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What?" He said

"Nigga music, ugh you suck"

He just smiirked and kept driving till we reached his house. This was a different house than the last one. His house was so beautiful. It was two stories, with a pool in the back, and a spot on top for chillin. I gasped in awe at his house and he chuckle.

He grabbed my bags and walked me to the front door and opened it. Its was even beautiful ob the inside. Six rooms, three bathrooms,a big ass living room with a giant t,v, and his kitchen was gorgeus!

I walked upstairs with him following behind me.

"Wheres my room? I asked

"Nuh uh shawty you stayin in my room. We gotta practice for when we married"

"Hah, that was a funny joke"

"Yea yea come on"

I followed him into a room with white walls, a red bed, dresser, couch all of the regular furnitur, and black stuff too. His floor was black carpet and he had a walk in closet. He had a giant t. V faced straight towards his bed.

"Stop drooling and put your stuff down."

I walked back downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I opened the refigerator and started to look for something to eat, when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.