Chapter Seven

When we got to the party, we werent that amazed. It was like a regular hood party. Weed, coke, drinks, strippers. Nothing new and unexpected.

"Oh wow this party is so unexpected." Honey said. I think we shouldnt have been sayin shit cuz all of a sudden, Pharell and Nicki and Nelly came out and started rapping to get like me.

"THIS MY SHITT" i said gettin turnt on.

"All yall niggas wann get like me. You all want bitches that look like these" he said pointing to some strippers. After they finished, i turnt down and wayched Honey twerk on some guy.

I wanted to say somthin but iont wanna go all Javi on her. Speakin of Javi where is he?

I ordered some aalchohol and slowly sipped it. I am not tryna get drunk.

"Are you enjoying the party?" Dre said as he walked up to me.

"Nope. Iys a regular ass party. Those are so much fun."

"You needa stop playin with a nigga."

"Nope. Im single so i can be on any guy i want." I said rolling my neck.

"Oh, shidd. I wulda at least expect you to be happy."

"Happy for what?"

"You my date to homecoming."

"No thhe fuck i aint. Boy bye" i said rolling my neck towards the dance floor.

He walked away and i got up and walked right into ssomeone. Who the fuck! Oh shitt he's kinda cute. Ok he fine asf.

"Im sorry beautiful. Lemme buy u another one." He said

"No its fine really. Im fine."

"Ok, well im Corahn."

"Well im Breaunna."

"Well Bre, why is a beautiful girl like u doing here all alone?"

"Ummm ona my bitches who is sposed to be at this party with me is twerking on some guy without me. "

"I know. Down in Georgia, the parties are interesting and shit. But this is expected."

"I know im bored asf. Lets go outside."

We walked outside and to the back of the house and of course more strippers. But this boy aint pay them no attention..

"So corahn, why you moved down here to Cali?"

"I was surrounded by people I couldnt trust. That shitt aint for me. I aint wanna start over but my entire life was fucked up. I couldnt even trust my girl. "

"Well somma the girls down here aint no better, unless you find the right one."

"Bre?"

"Yea"

"I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."

"Hell yeah! "

We kept talking for what seemed like a long time.

"But aye since we are frens, you wanna go make my ex jealous?"

"Your ex? Why?"

"Cuz we had a fight, he became a ashole and i broke up with him. Im messing with his mind and shitt till he can earn me back and show me that he actually cares about me."

"Hmm. Get twerked on by a girl to make a nigga jealous, or stay bored at Jichari nigga party? What you think?"

"Common."

I pulled him on the dance floor and had honey tell the dj to put on speaker knockerz freak hoe, made sure Dre had a good view of me and when the beat came in i twerked like nobody buisness.