Chapter 8

Bre,

Why is it so wrong in my head but right in my heart? I think I like Corahn, but im still waiting on Dre. Is Dre even gonna come for me? I guess he really doesent care for me like he said he does.

He's not better than Q.

I pulled away softly and started blushing so I put my head on his shoulder.

"You dont gotta hide from me"

"No, Im not supposed to be doing this. Im with Dre, C and you gotta learn that."

"So what was all that?" he said looking away from me

"I got caught up and I dont know where Im at right now. Dont be mad."

"Alright"

"Forreal C dont be mad. I hate that shitt"

"Alright."

Our food came back with a new waitress and we ate, payed for the bill and went to C's house.

Sadie,

I knocked on the door to Kiera's house and she answered with a smile plastered across her face.

"Hurry up an fucking come in!"

"Dam Kiera, iaint never seen u so excited!"

We ran all the way across Kiera's house to her room downstairs and she shut the door.

"Now tell me dammit"

"Alright well, his name is Stevie, and he real cute. But problem is, he in the rival gang.'

Junior Mafia was this side of towns rival gang, and if you were caught even talking with

.them, you were dubbed a traitor, Dumb niggas always gotta ruin shit with drugs.

"Mm-mm girl, iont think thats a good idea to be associatin with the other gang. He could be using you and gang rape you for all we know."

"But he soo cute." I groaned

"What ever happened to that Javier kid you likee""

"He doesnt even know i exist anymore..."

"Im sure thats not tru"

"Then where has he been these past few days since i got back? Where has anyone been? They all forgot about me?"

"Iont know, but you know what can mend a lost mind?"

"What?"

"Menchie's and im craving it rite about now."

"Iight leggo, hurry and get dressed"

Kiera put on a purple v neck and grey sweat pants with her grape slides,and pulled her hair into a ponytail. I had on a blue shirt with some back shorts and flip flops and left my hair curly.

When we got in my car, Kiera plugged in her phone and blasted Drake girls love beyonce. We rapped and laughed all the way to Menchie's. But i still wondered if Bre was so caught up in her relationship with Dre, she forgot about me.

Have i lost my best friend, but in return gained a new one?

Javier

I was playing 2K13 and i was murdering them niggas!! 45 to 10 when Lorenna came and sat in my lap, and stared at the game.

We been spending alotta time together now and she hasnt been given the title yet, but ion know, it could be coming soon. Speaking of coming soon, homecoming is coming up and I think i have my date. But Lorenna prolly already kno im finna ask her cuz she been talking about it all week.

"Shit manee!!" The other team just scored a three pointer, and I was too busy thinking that i wasnt paying the game any attention.

"Its alright Javi, ur still winning" she said scooting up on my d!ck.

She was doin this on purpose, and what she was wearing wasnt helping me no bettter. She had on some dark blue shorts and a white half shirt. She had her hair straightened down with a white bandana.

I was starin at her titties and , wait? Oh wait, is that a push up bra?!?! Its like she want some dick and she begging for me to give it to her.

"See something you like?" She asked

"No, Its just you." I joked

She slapped my head "Whatever nigga, yo frend dont agree."

"He only got excited because he thought you were getting off me and i could finish my game."

"Really nigga, ok. If thats the case then" she started grinding on my dick. Going faster amd faster each second.

"Damn Lorenna"

She put her arms around my neck and started to whisper into my ear

"Are you still not happy to see me?"

"Nopee."

I put my hands on her ass.

"If your not happy to see me then maybe your friend wants to feel my tight, wet walls."

I pulles my friend out and she licked the tip, like a fucking pro. She ran her piercing over it and all. Dam girl just put the whole thing in your mouth.

Then she got up and walked into the kitchen.

Wtf?

I tucked Alejandro back in and followed her into the kitchen.

"What was that?" I asked

"You said you werent happy to see me so i left." She opened the refrigirator door and grabbed a water.

"Yo water gon taste like Alejandro now, watch."

"Boy bye, Alejandro dont taste that good anyway. I would know."

"Really" i said pushing her against the wall. I put my hands on her waist and she crossed her arms against her chest.

"Really." I leaned in and kissed her. Just when she thought it was all sweet i stuck my

tounge doewn her throat. She pulled away.

"Nope."

Lorenna,

"Cmon Rena, stop playing wit me" he said kissing my neck.

"Javierr"

He kept moving all the way up to my mouth, and he shoved his tongue down my throat.

We were tounge fighting and he was winning.

"Can you stop making a porno with my sister in the kitchen?" My big brother Brian said.

We just kept kissing like he aint say nothing and he opened the refrigerator door

"Ulgh get offa of her mane"

We continued.

Then he took the pull out spray on the sink and spayed it on and off on us.

"Wtf B! I aint say nothing when you was doing the same thing with all your little hoes!"

"The kitchen is a place for cooking Renn, not dry humping"

"Man fuck you! "

"I love that when my mom is here you still choose to act like that, but when yo daddy come around yo ass be on hush mode."

SMACKK

"DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY DADDY AGAIN"

He stood in shock and i stormed outta the kitchen and ran up in my room

Why did Brian hate me? I kbow he hate that my dad marriered his mom but were still brother and sister.

I just turned off the lights and went to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so I know it took a long ass time but i been real busy.

---Sadie