Chapter 15

Bre,

"Breaunna wake up" i heard a voice say while shaking me lightly. Then two kisses were placed on my cheek then lips and i knew who it was. I turned my face and slowly opened my eyes.

"Hi baby" i said as i got up and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and fixed my braids in my now reddish light brownish orangeish hair a lil then walked out my bathroom.

Dre was layed out across my bed shirtless, with one arm behind his head while flipping thru my tv. The bed was made, and he looked so sexy this morning.

I climbed on the bed and straddled his lap and watched him smile, showing his pearly whites. He licked his lips and held my waist as i leant down and kissed his pink lips.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said pecking my lips

"Goodmorning Dre" i replied with a smile.

"You hungry? I bought u some Ihop" he said handing me the plate. I opened the plate and dug right in.

"Damn nigga, lemme get some" he said as i fed him some pancakes

"Thank u baby, this is good" i said with a mouth full of bacon

"Mhmm anything for u babygirl"

As we finished the food i layed on top of him.

"Dre how did u get in my house?" I asked

"I snuck in thru the window, yo daddy wouldnt let me thru the door." He said

"Are you serious?"

"Hell no, aint nobody even here, and yo lock was easy to pick." He said with a shrug

"Nigga dont be breakin into my house, what if somebody saw u" i said as i hit his chest

"Chill Mayweather, i know what i was doin, nobody seen me, i promise" he said rubbing the spot where i hit him.

"Mhmm, you break alot of promises, speaking of, where were u last night?"

"Out."

"Out where? Where were you that u couldnt answer my calls or texts?"

"Out, thats all you need to know"

"Dreshawn Emmanuel Westbrooks, im not playin wit u"

"Why you so worried fa" he said scrunching up his face

"Alright Dreshawn" i said as i stood up and walked to the kitchen. I stood at the sink and washed my plate as Dre stood beside me

"Bre " he said as i scrubbed my plate

"..."

"You really mad at me?"

"..."

"What i did?"

"..."

"Breaunna" he said as he came behind me and kissed my neck

"..."

"You cant be mad at me, after i done brought u brekfast" he said as i washed my hands nd dried them.

"Leave me alone Dreshawn." I said walking away from him

"Damn u that mad? You usin my government name now?" He said following after me

I walked back upstairs to my room and walked into the bathroom. Locking the door, i took my clothes off and unbraided my hair. I turned the water on and stepped in letting the water hit my body.

I grabbed my sweet pea soap from bath and body works and lathered it all over my body. After just rinsing myself off for fifteen more minutes i turned the water off.