Planning a Plan.

As the chilled air slipped through your shirt and onto your skin, you took the time to observe the car around you.

You'd been placed in the car alone with only the female police officer from earlier. There were candy wrappers and papers all over the dash and you smelled a faint scent of coffee. The radio let of a blinding green glow as static-filled country music continued to play.

Your plan was starting now.

"So....What's it like being a police officer, Sharon?" you said nonchalantly.
"Don't call me Sharon." She snapped.

"Geeze don't be like that! Just a question. How's life? How are the kids? How's your husband?" The officer sideglanced you. She decided to humor you.
"My kids do not exist. And I won't be getting a husband anytime soon. Why are you talking to me again?" her face remained stoic.

"Just making Conversation. I mean, I may be going to jail soon! I need to enjoy this time with my best buddy while I have it!" you put on a fake smile through the metal grate that separated you and the driver. She looked back at you. You sensed some form of malice in those eyes.

"You're not going to jail. You were a hostage." You rolled your eyes. "They will return you to your parents." You sighed.
How was this going to work again?

"Well, you see, between you and me I wasn't held hostage.  I was on that adventure willingly. And with an innocent pers-"

"Listen up kid, the evidence points to him. Who else would've done it? His finger prints on the knife. His mother killed. The father had a broken knee. Did anyone tell you that? What person breaks their own knee?" she looked at You expectantly. "A person who doesn't want to go to jail. Why would Ciel do it, huh? He wasn't mad at his mother. If anything, his father would be the dead one!"

She looked angry. Pissed beyond the point of no return. 
"Let the adults handle these matters." slipped through gritted teeth.

That's when you finally had a lightbulb idea. "Can I move up front? Its stuffy back here."  she rolled her eyes, but pulled the car over and let you sit in the passengers side. Another ten minutes passed and you pulled up to a police station. It was stark-white in the dark night. (Tehee. I rhymed) 

When you entered there was chaos everywhere. The phones were ringing and the cops were yelling. You blinked and got pushed back into Officer Monaham by a passing officer. Your flailing hands and the confusion of the office gave the world a sort of spinning feel. After you regained balance you were taken to your crying parents. They hugged you tightly and led you out of the police station.

You opened your clenched fist, silently thanking the chaos and the clumsy officer as Officer Monahams name glinted back at you in the dim light.

$!$!!$!!!!!!!!$$$$!!!!!##!!!

GUYS WE HIT 3K THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR READS AAAHHHHH AND I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT SOME PERSONAL STUFF HAPPENED SO I COULDNT UPDATE SORRY BUT THATS ALL

FANDOMS OUT!!!