Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

"Th….Theo I... can't stop", Maya cried taking all of his throbbing hard member riding her convulsing walls.
"It's okay darling keep coming for me..... Am.... almost there, damn you’re so tight", he said as his thrusts became fast and short, his balls tighten as he came hard leaving his claim on her neck. They lay in each other's arms and Maya allowed sleep take in the arms of the one she loved. Even it was a one night stand too him, she at least knew love in his arms for that one night and this would be enough. When morning came she would leave before he woke up to tell her the cold truth of what they shared being nothing.

"God I hate Mondays, Maya uttered entering her office. Morning sandy"
"Good morning Ms. Cane” her personal assistant and Secretary Sandy said following her through to her office. “Here is your mail, you have two appointments and a business lunch with Mr. Fernando".
The mention of Fernando got her flashing back to Saturday night. She had finally had the chance to talk, and spend some time with the man of her dreams. She even got to spend the night in his arms, lost in ecstasy. She had known that there encounter was a one night thing but it still hurt that he didn't even bothered to call her after what they shared and here she was longing for him, his touch. It may be her fault too since she just ran out of his apartment the moment she woke up but that was because she was scared he would wake up and ask her to leave now that the itch was satisfied and that would have destroyed her.
"Are you okay Ms. Cane? Sandy asked, you suddenly zoned out"
"Excuse me Sandy”, Maya said rushing to the ladies room. “Why am I so emotional? I knew this was just a one night thing but why does it still hurts so badly? Maya pondered whipping away the lone tear that streamed down her cheek. Get your act together Maya besides you are used to this, no one wants you, it’s just you against them, so get it together". She entered the little cubical to do her business when the new occupants at the sink start talking about her,
"She deserves what's coming to her, thinking she is all that, manager of the bank, give me a break. After what she did to John, I doubt it", one of them said
"By the way did hear she left the party with that hot billionaire Theo, such a slut and I hear he has a girlfriend", the other woman uttered.
"Poor thing, he used her, I had Jenny ask him to spend the night with her. How more pathetic can she get to ask her best friend to ask a man to hook up with her".
Maya palmed her mouth to stop her sobs from being heard by the women. How could Jenny do this to her. What had she ever done to her, she cried herself dry and after thirty minutes in the ladies room she arrived at her office only for Sandy to inform her that she was need in the chairman's office ASAP.
“Mr. Fernando called...., Are you okay ma'am?
"Yes hold all my calls I will be back".
Maya reached the chairman's office, knocking gently she was called in. There in the meeting area was the current bank manager, John Goodman and the chairman at the head of the table,
"Miss Cane have a seat, Simon Goodman spoke up. With the unethical and bad conduct you have displayed of recent. It calls for your termination. The public display at my daughters fashion show and at her birthday party, all misrepresentation of my company and I don't need that from one of my top executives. But with hard deliberations I have decided not to fire you but you will be leaving for the Virgin Islands immediately. You are to head our new branch there",
"But sir what about my promotion, here right here in New York"
"You ruined that when you slept with a client and fought at my daughters fashion show", the old man said dejected.
Maya looked at the manager for help but he just lowered his face and John kept smiling, satisfaction written all over his face.
"You should be happy I didn't fire you. Thank Joel here who pleaded on your behalf and the friendship you have with my daughter. Joel was the current bank manager, her mentor. He had groomed her to take his position the moment he retired but that was never going to happen now.
Refusing to break down in front of them Maya willed herself to stay in control "Okay I will pack my staff and leave in a fortnight, after handling all my clients".
"No you leave today, pass by my secretary's desk to get the rest of the details".
"But my staff I have to pack",
"Call a moving company, they will ship your staff to you when you get settled in. Now you’re dismissed go pack and leave right immediately".