Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Theo’s smile dropped, his arm pulling her close. “Well I was a fool in the beginning, it took me seeing you walk the runway to realize that I felt some special for you, something I have never felt for anyone in my life. That moment at Jenny’s party when every man in the club was lusting over you I realized that I could never let any man have you. I was so jealousy I almost killed John, the bastard was literally fucking with his eyes. I was on my way to talk to you when Jenny asked me to. Maya I knew even before jenny asked me to spend sometimes with you that I had to make you mine”.
“Then what happened, how did I end up in Czech Republic? She questioned stopping to face him.
“That’s enough for today. Wanna grab something from the store? Reluctant she followed letting the subject rest for the moment.
“Are sure I can get whatever I want?
He knobbed his head grabbing a trolley, it was late and they were only a few people in the store doing some late night shopping.

“We need eggs…..” she started
“But we already have eggs, we basically have everything mother made sure of that”.
“Okay coffee let's go get some more coffee then”,
“I only drink imported coffee from the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro and Elgon and am sure we won’t find it here”.
“Picky much, anyway I want some ice cream and you can never get enough of that”, she said dragging him towards the frozen ale. She loaded on all her favorite ice cream from cookies and cream to chocolate chip. Grabbing two popsicles they went to check out. She unwrapped the Popsicle the moment they got out of the store.
“Hey is that good for you.  You’re eating a popsicle in this freezing weather”.
“I was craving this”, Maya said taking a bite off the cold treat. Taking a handkerchief he whipped the cream off the sides of her lips. “Tired yet”. 
“Can we take a walk in the park? She asked just as they neared the park. They walked for some time a quiet peace settling between them. Sporting a bench he led her to it.  “Am cold”.
“That's why I didn't want you to eat that ice cream”. Pulling her in his arms they watch the night life of the park.
“Hey tell me how we first met?
Theo swallowed not knowing how to answer her question. “We first met at the metro bank, you were working as my assets manager then. He smiled remembering the red pencil dress she wore the first time he laid eyes on her. I was in New York to open up another business branch when I decided to get some investment advise and when I arrived at the bank they sent me too. You were so beautiful, so enticing and innocent I couldn’t taint you, so I decide to ignore the weird feeling in my heart and the twitch in my pants”.
Snuggling on his chest she asked again, “How did this happen she asked bringing their entwined hands over her big baby bump
“The night of jenny’s party, it was a night of unbound passion and you ruined me for anyone that day”, he finished kissing the top of her head.
“If everything was good between us then how did I end up in the Czech Republic”, Maya asked again fear laced in her voice, remembering the cruelty she suffered.

“It's okay beautiful. I won't ever let anyone ever hurt you again. You are never leaving my sight not if I can help it”.
“What really happened between us Theo”, she asked not foaming how she could have ever left him.
After our night together I woke up in an empty bed. You weren't besides me, I didn’t know why you left. And I was about to call jenny and get your number but unfortunately I was called to deal with a company emergency in Europe. I was gone for some time and when I returned you were nowhere to be found. I had my guy look into it and I found out you were transferred to Virgin Islands. I got you only to lose you. That’s how you ended up in that retched brothel, someone kidnapped you.
“Throwing her arms around his neck she held him as close as she could. Am glad you never gave up on me”. She said tears soaking his shirt.

Scoping her up, he walked to their bedroom. “It’s okay I got you back and that's all that matters right now”, he said getting them ready for bed, the couple held on to  each as they drifted off to sleep thoughts heavy on mind. He hadn't told her the other reason why it took him so long to get to her. Hopefully it didn't come up because truthfully it really didn't matter, Audrey was his past. He sighed pulling Maya over his body and allowing sleep to take over.
Maya stirred awake only to realize she was alone. Calling out to him, she got no answer. Taking a quick shower she put on her gown securing the ties she went in search of some food for her growing little one and herself.  Entering the kitchen her eyes zeroed in on the breakfast tray lying on the kitchen island.
Taking a piece of toast she bite in to the buttery treat moaning at the favors busting on her palate, so engrossed in the food before her she didn't notice him approach her until big arms wrapped around her invisible waistline. Soft lips landed in the crock of her neck sucking on her sweet spot. Her hands dropped the bread, disappearing in honey blonde hair of the only man that made her heart quiver in ecstasy, melting on to his chest his hand travelled low untying her gown before caressing her bump. Turning she pulled him down meeting their lips, tugging on his lower lip she ran her hands over his chest sneaking her fingers in to his shirt and moaning at the feel of his warm skin,
“Baby we have to slow down”, he whispered against her lips only for her lips to drop to his neck. A growl left his lips before he lifted her on to the island counter, getting between her thighs his hands cupped her swollen breasts rolling her nipples between his thumbs. His name that left her lips like a sweet ballad snapped his attention back to her hooded eyes. He captured her lips once more a gasp living her as his tongue plunged in to have a taste of her.
Pulling away he looped off his navy blue tie, her hands pushing his jacket off his shoulders and returning to his chest to unbutton white shirt that showed of his sexy muscles.
Pulling away he let her breath, his head resting on her shoulder. His eyes noted the difference in her breast they had grown bigger, their baby would be well taken care of but in the meantime he had to have a taste of her rose bub nipples, bending down he captured one between his lips sucking hard. She through her head back her hand holding his head to her chest as shocks ran from her nipples to her core.
“Theo please”, she cried trying to push his head away wanting his attention down low where she was soaking wet for him. Popping her nipples out his lips, he mushed against hers only to switch to her other nipples his hand moving between her thighs.
“Please make love to me”, Maya begged breathlessly. Only to cry out when his thumb pressed on her clitoris, Theo! To engrossed with each other they didn't hear the footsteps that approach the kitchen
“Oh my God please get a room”, Jade shouted startling the couple.  Theo turned blocking his woman from view. Maya struggled to push through the pleasure haze, her hands shaking she tried to pull her gown together.