Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE

His Chief of operations tried to stop him, “Sir you can't leave now, we are in the middle of signing this deal”.
“I will take care of it, his brother pitched in. Go bring her home”.
“Thank you Jade”, Theo said rushing out of the building at the speed of lightening. The flight took its sweet time and if Theo could help it he would have paced the whole there but luckily they arrived just before he totally lost it. “Call him”, was the first thing he said when they landed.

“Am doing just that, calm down Theo”. “Yes hello Fernando we just arrived where are you?
“Hey am at the central police station, just get here soon we are leaving in an hour. They are just putting together a task force before they raid the brothel where they are holding her”.
“Okay we are on our way”, Jenny confirmed hanging and giving the driver instructions to get to the central police station fast.
“Where are you guys, we are leaving”, Fernando said through phone just as the last batch of cops got in the police van.
“We are here, I see you on see on the stairs”.
“Fernando turned seeing the SUV that pulled up. Don't get out just fall the squad cars”, Fernando said getting in another car. The sun was setting as they rushed through the streets of Prague, they arrived just as the skies darken. The police packed the cars as the captain gave orders before asking them to stay back until they had neutralized the situation.

They all stayed behind anxiously waiting when they heard shouting and gunshots going off. Immediately Rogelio order his men to in get in there. The Armed men ran into the building only to find the police disarming the brothel’s guards as customers tried to escape.
“I can't take this she may get hurt in there, Theo said running towards the gun fire. Jenny called after him scared but he was not turning back his life was in that damned brothel and he was not going to her loose when he had just found her. The front of the place was flooded with gun casings. Running farther in as he called out to her. He walked in to the main hall where the police were subduing the armed men and customers of the indecent establishment. Theo walked through the chaos trying to find Maya among the girls but he couldn’t find her.
“No please Lord, where is she? Running back downstairs he grabbed one of the brothel guards asking him where she was.
“I don't know”, he said earning himself a punch before the police broke them apart, holding Theo back.
“Calm down sir. We will get more information at the police station”.

Frustrated he pulled himself away from the police officer throwing himself on the man again punching him black and blue before he utter the words he was dying to hear,
“There is a pregnant woman at the dormitory. She is the only girl that didn’t come out today”, the man said spiting up blood.
“I will take you to her one of the girls shouted”.
The police took her from the line up, “lead the way”. It was a ram shackled flat a few blocks from the brothel. Entering they came face to face with a woman carrying a bag pack and shouting at another man.
“Hurry up my business has already been ruined at least I have some start up with her”, she pointed to Maya who was half conscious.
Hands up Gisselle Mahri you’re under arrest for human trafficking and operating a prostitution ring, the officer read Gisselle her rights as he cuffed. Her guard dropped Maya ran for the fire exit trying to escape. Theo didn't care about the man the only thing rushing through his mind was his woman, running to her he held her unconscious body in his arms her eyes fluttered open for a second before she lost consciousness again.
“Stay with me Maya. Don’t close your eyes baby please”. The paramedics rushed in, Jenny and Fernando on their heels.
“Sir you have to let go so we can try and save her”, the paramedics asked Theo but he didn’t let go still asking her to open her eyes.
“Please Theo let them take a look at her”. Jenny said in tears. Fernando signaled Rogelio who sent his men to restrain Theo, allowing the paramedics to wheel Maya to the ambulance. The men finally let him go and he rushed to follow the ambulance luckily Jenny had travelled with the Maya in the ambulance.
They reached the hospital where he frantically asked where Maya was and the nurse told him that the doctors were still working on her. Jenny walked to them calming him down. They waited anxiously as the doctors worked on her before they admitted her in the VIP rooms.
“Are you related to the patient”, Maya’s doctor asked.
“I am the father of her baby”.