Terrible Loss(Pregnant!Jeff x OC)

(Warning: Contains death, miscarriage, swearing, blood)

(Also, for those who aren't familiar with Lupin, she is an OC of mine. She is a witch with black wolf ears, a black tail and yellow eyes.)

Jeff P.O.V

"Hey, Lupin. I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air. Maybe it'll make Kiddo here calm down a little."

"You want me to go with you?"

"I'll be fine. I'm just gonna walk around a little and then I'll be back. Me and the baby will fine."

"Alright."

Lupin could be adorable at times. Her furry ears were back as she playfully pouted at me. I kissed her and received a kiss in return. The baby also got a kiss and responded by lightly kicking. I rubbed the spot where I was kicked, a small smile on my face. Even now, I still found it amazing that I was carrying a baby inside my body, but that was just another positive thing about dating a witch. Lupin smiled at me once more before returning to organizing her book shelf.

It felt good to be out of the mansion. The baby seemed to liked it too because she slowly settled down. There you go. Settle down for a little while. I stuck my hands in the pockets of my sweater as I walked towards the edge of the woods. There was a little stump I liked to sit on and I figured it would be a good place to walk to. I would still be in view of the mansion and Lupin would still be able to check on me when she wanted to since her room was in the front part of the mansion. As I approached the stump, I felt an uneasiness wash over me. It wasn't nausea, more like someone was watching me.

"Hello, brother. Long time no see."

I instinctively clutched my knife in my pocket and turned around. "Lui?"

"Guess again."

"Sully?"

"That's right. I'm in control this time and I'm gonna make sure I finish what Lui started."

Lupin P.O.V

I was almost done organizing my books when I felt like something was wrong. I tried to put the feeling aside, but it just kept eating away at me. I started lashing my tail, my ears back, as I got angry. I then started to pace in front of my window, but something outside caught my eye. Flashes of white moved around in the distance. I couldn't make out what it was, but when I squinted my eyes, a scream escaped my mouth. I bolted from my room and ran downstairs.

"JEFF'S FIGHTING LUI!!!"

I didn't even both to stop. I just ran to the door and threw it open, not missing a beat as I ran towards the fighting brothers. I saw Jeff trying his best to dodge Lui's attacks. He got hit a few times, but he managed to protect his stomach and the baby. I was almost to Jeff when my whole world stopped. Everything went by in slow motion as I watched the horror in front of me. Lui managed to kick Jeff back and then lunged forward, plunging his knife into Jeff's stomach.

"NO!!!"

Lui seemed stunned at first, like he was coming out of some sort of trance. Then he seemed horrified when he saw Jeff clutching his stomach. EJ ran past me and over to Jeff. He looked at the wound and then picked Jeff up. I didn't even pay attention as EJ carried Jeff inside. I just knew that it was bad. Jeff would be fine. He always was, but the baby...

"The baby..."

Something in me snapped and I attacked Lui. I grabbed the knife Jeff dropped and just went crazy. My eyes went red, like they did when I got mad, but they were glowing red. I slashed out at Lui, who tried to defend himself. He was terrified and he had every right to be. I heard him fumbling to apologize, but I ignored him. I just kept slashing at him. At one point, I managed to kick Lui down and quickly sat on him so he couldn't get back up. I raised the knife high and almost plunged it into Lui's chest, but someone tackled me off him. We struggled along the ground, the knife knocked from my grip. Glaring and growling, I looked up to see Masky. He looked concerned. Tears just started to fall then, making Masky let me go. I got up and ran into the woods. I needed to be alone.

I stayed out for what felt like hours. By the time I got back home, I was exhausted. It had started to rain too, so I was soaked. I trudged into the mansion. I saw EJ walk out from the kitchen. The second he saw me, he motioned me to follow and I did. He led me to his room, which was like the infirmary. I saw Jeff lying on a bed, his sleep mask over his eyes. Off to the side...a small wooden coffin with a white bundle inside. I walked over and carefully picked up the bundle. I pulled back the sheet just a little bit and almost lost it again. Little wolf ears sat on the baby's head. She would have been just like me. I started shaking and almost dropped the baby, but a pair of hands gently took the bundle before it fell. I looked over to see EJ. He nodded once to show he understood what I was feeling and then left. It was just me, Jeff and the bundle.

I walked over to Jeff and took his hand. He flinched a little and took his mask. I saw that his eyes were still wet and puffy. He started to cry again when he saw me, still crying from a little bit before. Jeff looked over at the bundle in the coffin and lost it. I hugged him immediately and carefully climbed into the bed. Jeff cried into my shoulder and I just held him. We both lay there mourning over the loss of our baby, our baby whose name was Lucy.

(A/N: Hey Everyone!!! Hope you enjoyed this first part. I know it is sad, but I had this idea in my head for a while and I needed to write it down. Also, I am taking requests as of now. Just tell me what you want and I mean like what you want to happen. It will help me think and write. Also, I can female reader and male reader. I'm not so good with writing them for both, but I'm sure I can try. So, yeah, leave a request in the comment and I will do as requested :) Later!!!)