HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

(This is a tad late, but I was busy on Mother's Day and didn't have time to write this.)

Hellfire: Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!

Jeff: What exactly is so great about this day? I don't see a reason to celebrate.

Hellfire: Jeff!!! How can you forget?!

Jeff: What?

*rapid foot tapping starts behind Jeff, who turns around and is met with angry yellow eyes.*

Lupin: I can't believe you forgot. At least Lucy and LJ remembered. *shows two cards: one with colorful scribbles and one with a neat black writing*

Jeff: *nervously laughs and then thinks of something fast* I didn't forget. I was just saving your gift for later...when we were alone.

Lupin: *continues to glare until it clicks, making her ears go up in surprise and a blush spread on her face* Oh!!! I see. Well, it better be worth while. *smiles slightly before walking away*

Hellfire: You are such a pervert, but at least you managed to save your ass. Lupin looked pissed.

Jeff: Yeah, but she'll completely forget about being mad at me once we're alone later.

Hellfire: *rolls eyes and then notices that others have entered* Hey, Stitches. Hey, Frost. Hey, Nicky. How are you?

Stitches: *crosses arms and looks at Hellfire with a bored expression* I'm bored and upset because I don't have a mother to surprise anymore.

Frost: You're mom's still alive, Stitches.

Stitches: I know, but I can't surprise her anymore because some fucker named Ben killed me!!!

BEN: I didn't kill you.

Hellfire: She didn't mean you, Ben. She was talking about her step-father.

BEN: Oh. Ok.

Stitches: It hurts knowing I can't see her anymore. Sure, I could go check on her, but it wouldn't be the same. I want to be able to hug her and tell her I love her. *starts crying blood tears*

Frost: I know how you feel, Stitches. Me and Nicky miss our mother too and wish we could tell her we love her, but she knows that. Even though we may be gone, our mother's know we will always love them, just like they will always love us. *hugs Stitches, who hugs back*

*Nicky and Hellfire join in the hug. Jeff backs away, shaking his head.*

Jeff: I am NOT joining this. *suddenly gets knocked down by a small figure*

Lucy: DADDY!!!

Jeff: Lucy, how many times have I told you not to jump on me?

Lucy: *giggles and wags her little tail* I'm sorry, Daddy. I forgot. I just wanted to tell you that Slendyman wants everyone in the backyard. He's holding a special party for Mommy.

Hellfire: *jumps up and down with excitement* I love parties!!! Let's go!!! *grabs Lucy and Nicky and runs for the backyard*

Jeff: *rolls eyes before heading for the backyard with Stitches and Frost*

*Everyone enjoys a nice party, with the occasional attempt of rape by Offenderman. Lupin got cards and gifts, one of them being an envelope of ultrasound pictures from LJ(he's eight months pregnant) and one of them being a jar of kidneys from EJ. Lupin happily accepted the gift since she was a cannibal herself and loved the pictures from LJ. The party went on until Hellfire passed out with Ben and had to be taken inside by Slenderman*