They're Not the Only Ones Who Can Have Fun(Pregnant!Ticci Toby x Male!Reader)

(Before you read this, just know...this is my first ever Lemon!!! I literally laughed and couldn't believe myself as I wrote this.)

"Clocky!!! Clocky, you gotta help me!!!"

(M/n) looked up when he heard Lupin asking for help. He thought something serious was happening, but he saw she was laughing and smiling. He was curious as to what was happening and watched as Lupin hid on the side of the couch. She was peaking over the edge and ducked down when Jeff and LJ ran into the living room. They had mischievous looks on their faces.

"Where is she?"

Lupin popped up again and if it weren't for her wolf ears, she wouldn't have been discovered. LJ saw her first and ran over. Lupin jumped from her hiding place and attempted to jump over the couch in front of her, but Jeff got there first and grabbed her shirt. He put her over his shoulder and headed upstairs with LJ behind him. A few seconds later, a door opened and shut. (M/n) laughed when he realized that Jeff, LJ and Lupin were starting a threesome. It would have been fine, but then (M/n) got a weird feeling in his pants. He looked over at his boyfriend and the feeling got stronger. With a smirk spreading across his face, (M/n) got up and went over to Toby. He picked him up bridal style and walked out of the living room. Ben whistled after them, making (M/n) grin.

As it turns out, Toby was just as eager as (M/n). As soon as the door was shut, (M/n) started a war of tongues with Toby.  Toby lost, but didn't care. They never broke apart as they made their way over to the bed. Once there, (M/n) wasted no time stripping Toby of his sweater and shirt. He went for the neck after, lightly kissing the skin and then biting. Toby gasped, making (M/n) grin and bite again. He stopped for a second to take his shirt off and then proceeded to back Toby up into the bed, where he took the proxies pants off. (M/n) trailed kisses down Toby's chest, teasing him a little too, by swirling his tongue around Toby's nipples. Moans from Toby encouraged (M/n) to continue his way down. He trailed kisses down across the small bump, making Toby arch his back. Finally, (M/n) got to Toby's waist and pulled off the boxers, revealing the full erection underneath.

"P-Please...(M/n)."

Without hesitation or teasing, (M/n) took Toby's member in his mouth and started to bob his head. He started out slow, making Toby groan and whimper again. Then, (M/n) started to go faster. Toby gripped the sheets as (M/n) got faster. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

"(M/n). I-I'm gonna..."

Toby came in (M/n)'s mouth with a pleasurable yell. (M/n) swallowed the load with a smile. He let Toby catch his breath, as he was panting. When Toby was ready again, (M/n) took his pants and boxers off and then put Toby's legs over his shoulders, positioning himself at the proxies entrance.

"You ready?"

"Y-Yeah. M-Make me s-scream, (M/n)."

Like the blowjob, (M/n) started out slow and then got faster, keeping up a steady rhythm that made Toby whimper, moan and pant. Those were the kinds of noises (M/n) loved to hear. He thrust in harder and made Toby yell again. (M/n) had found his G-spot. He kept hitting that spot until he felt himself on the verge of cumming. He hit the spot a few more times before his seed filled Toby with a pleasurable warmth. Toby came again, spilling out on (M/n). (M/n) pulled out and laid down next to Toby. He wrapped his arm around his boyfriend, hand over the baby bump, and kissed his neck. Toby smiled and turned over so he was facing (M/n).

"T-That was a-amazing."

"Yeah. It was. You know, if it were possible, I think we just made a twin."

Toby smiled and looked down at his small bump before his eyes fluttered shut. (M/n) kissed his forehead before pulling the blankets over them.

"I love you, Toby. Sleep well."