What Am I Supposed to Do?(Pregnant!Slenderman x Revived!Male!Reader)Part 2

(The picture has nothing to do with the story. I couldn't find any other picture that I liked, so I went with the one above XD)

(F/n) entered what would be the living room, (E/c) eyes scanning every inch. As she reached the middle of the room, she stopped, like some sort of barrier was blocking her way. (F/n) tried to back up, but it was like she was trapped in an invisible circle. Quickly looking up at the ceiling, her greatest fear was realized. Hunters were around...and (F/n) had walked into one of their demons traps. Fear coursed through her as she heard footsteps coming towards the living room.

"J-Jeff? Lupin?"

Deep laughter from behind made chills run down (F/n)'s spine. "Sorry, sweetheart. You're friends aren't gonna be able to help you."

(F/n) turned to face the men behind her. They both had green eyes and brown hair, though one man had longer hair than the other. and was taller. The shorter of the men sauntered forward and pulled out a knife.

"I can tell you aren't like normal demons since you haven't left any sulfur...but that doesn't change the fact that you are a demon...and we're here to finish our job."

(F/n) awoke screaming. She remembered everything that happened and felt the pain...and then darkness. She looked around frantically, (E/c) eyes wide with fear. Looking around, all (F/n) saw were trees. She was in a clearing that she always went to before and at her feet was an open grave, freshly dug open.

"What!? NO!!! That's not true!!! I didn't die!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!"

"I'm afraid you did, sweetheart."

(F/n) spun around and saw a girl her age(whatever age you are)emerge from the woods. She had long black hair, pale skin and purple eyes. She smiled at (F/n) softly.

"You did die, but I brought you back."

(F/n) stared at the girl in disbelief and then, before she realized it herself, she slammed the girl against a tree with the wave of her hand. Still have my powers. Still a demon.

"Who are you?! Why did you bring me back!? HOW did you bring me back!?"

The girl was wincing from the impact of the tree, but she still managed to smile at (F/n). "My name is Danny. I brought you back so you could be reunited with the one you love most and I was able to bring you back because I'm just like you."

Danny made her eyes go completely black and (F/n) gasped. She let Danny down and then leaned against a tree. Everything seemed like too much for her to handle and she started to cry. Danny pulled (F/n) into a hug and rubbed her back.

"There, there. It's alright. Everything will work out just fine, but...there's something you should know."

"What is it?"

Danny sighed before pulling a mirror from her pocket. "Your body was too damaged for me to fix, so...I had to make you an entirely new body from your old one."

(F/n) pulled away and looked at Danny in shock and disbelief. "What!? What do you mean!?"

Danny gave (F/n) the mirror, who took it quickly. She couldn't believe who was staring back at her. A boy with (H/l) (H/c) hair, (S/c) skin and (E/c) eyes was staring back and he looked just as shocked. (F/n) looked at Danny, who looked sorry.

"I couldn't fix your female body, so I had to change you into a boy in order to fix the injuries. It's still technically your body, just...different."

"How am I supposed to reunite with Slendy if I'm a boy!? He won't love me like he used to!!!"

Danny smiled then. "That is where I come in. I haven't been around for a while, but I'm friends with Slenderman and he knows I never lie."