Asylum Break(Pregnant!Jeff x OC)

Jeff P.O.V

All I could see was black, but I knew I was in a lighted room. My wrists and ankles were strapped down to the bed I was on. I couldn't get out no matter how hard I tried. I started to curse to myself, knowing I should have listened to Lupin. I mean, I was six months pregnant and could still move around like before, but when Lupin told me to stay at the mansion...I should have listened. I tried to get out of the straps again, but I still couldn't get out. Metal being opened alerted me that someone was entering the room. I stopped moving and concentrated on the steps. Low laughter echoed and bounced off the walls.

"I see you are awake, Mr. Woods."

I growled low. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Tut tut, Mr. Woods. There is no need for such foul language. I am Dr. Matthews. I have been fascinated with you ever since the beginning and I see you have been doing well."

I heard Dr. Matthews walk closer and flinched when I felt him place a hand on my stomach. Instinctively, I tried to move away from him. It was uncomfortable. The only people allowed to touch me were Lupin and Sally. The baby didn't like the touch either and started to move around. Matthews chuckled when he felt her move.

"Quite the little mover, isn't it?"

"She...not it."

"My apologies. She is quite the little mover."

I heard scribbling and assumed Matthews had a clipboard with him. He wrote down stuff for a bit and then cleared his throat.

"Well, Mr. Woods. Let's go and give you a check-up. After the injuries you sustained during your last...adventure...we need to make sure you and your daughter are alright."

Another person entered the room, most likely a nurse, and unlocked the brakes of the bed. I was pushed out of the room and down a series of hallways. I had this feeling that something was wrong the whole way.

Lupin P.O.V

Unbelievable anger coursed through my veins as I headed for the asylum where Jeff was being held prisoner. I couldn't believe Jeff ignored what I said and went out. Now, he is in the worst place possible.

"Lupin!!! Slow down."

"NO!!! Jeff is in an asylum and god knows what those crazy doctors plan on doing."

Masky knew I was right and decided to keep quiet. He followed me through the woods along with LJ, Hoodie, Toby, Ben, The Rake, Angel, EJ and Clockwork. Only a couple of them would have been enough for the mission, but the asylum Jeff was in just so happened to be heavily guarded...and I wanted to make sure every guard was taken down.

Normal P.O.V

The asylum was quiet in the maximum security section as the nurse on duty checked the security cameras. They were in the same area as the desk, so she didn't have to leave her post to check on the patients. Everything seemed fine, so the nurse went back to typing up her notes for the day. Her computers started to act up then, glitching uncontrollably. The nurse started to hit her computer, hoping she might knock something into place and get her computer working again. It didn't work.

"Fucking piece of crap. Work!!!"

She hit the computer again, but this time the screen went black and green words ran across the screen.

You shouldn't have done that.

"What?"

The computer started to spark and Ben popped up on screen. He was grinning from ear to ear and started to come out of the computer. The nurse screamed and fell backwards out of her chair. She hit her head off the floor, letting out a small cry.