Tickle Yin-Yang part 2

Yin is faint in last story because Yang Hit his head and Yang now tied Yin up.
"Ooow,what happen?" Yin's awake "My head hurts",Than sudden Yin realize his body in tied up and can't get up "UHH!what!?Oh No! What happen?" Yin get worried and see Yang in near him "Y-YANG?!NO! What you want to me?!" Said Yin "I WILL TAKE A REVENGE  TO YOU!!YOU KNOW I SO HATE  WHEN ANYBODY DOING THAT?, AND THE LOSERS, Like you.
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Said Yang "You are Promise to be Nice people,that not a deal!" Says Yin again "I'M Not that easily Being NICE, Like you, A LOSER!"Said Yang "NOW!TIME TO TAKE SOME a REVENGE!" Than Yang bring the feather that Yin use for tickling Him last time " *Glup* No! please DON'T DO IT,HAVE MERCY!" Yin Cried "No way You LOSER!" Than Yang tickling Yin Feet "PFFT!HAHA!" Yang tickle Him faster "HAHAHHAHAHAHA YAHAHANG STHAHAPP IIT!!" Yin Laughing so hard "THIS IS What will happen, IF You messing with ME. BWAHAHA!", "Now tell me, if you like in tickle by SOMEONE,DO YOU WILL LIKE IT?!" "STOP IT! PLEASE!HAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES, GAHAHAHAH!I'M SORRY,HAVE MERCY!!" Yin Cried "NO WAY YOU LOSER,you Have much torturing ME,So I Won't !" Yang still tickling Yin's feet "HAHAHAHAH!YANG!PLEASE!HAHAHAA! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE NICE!! SO WE NOT HAVE TO BE HATED WITH ANYONE!!HAHAAHA!!" Suddenly Yang stop (?) ".....what?".
Yin have take his Breath first and get a rest a little "You, see Yang? Actually I wanna to be help you being nice, so anyone won't be hate Me and You. Everyone is Angry cause of your rudeness and evil, and I afraid we will be Eliminated" said Yin.
Yang thinks in his mind "So?This loser want to help me to not be in out of the show?" Than yang says "It is was True, Yin?" "Yes, what else?" Yin says.
"Mh" Than Yang Let Yin go "You are do this all,To me?" "yes, of course" Yin smiled at Yang "Umh, well. I Apologies what I did Yin, sorry" In Yin's mind "(wow, Did He just being nice to me?that was surprise) It's fine ,Yang . Being Bad is already your personality" Says Yin "Yes, and You are have a GOOD and NICE personality" says Yang and they both are smile each a second, than Yang said "But, I will NEVER BEING SO NICE Like you.....YIN".

Just because they keep argue doesn't mean they have a good relationship on each other,They are more than like Rival, but a Brothers.

Hope you all Like the story :)