Pickle and Taco

This is story about Taco and Pickle Moments, in ep 14. If you all know where the scene Taco and Pickle is Picnic together, than when in the MePhone Says challenge to split the lemon, Taco is desperate that he out of Lemons, Pickle try the best He can to help Taco. (But when the lemon trees in front of Him, He Ignore it).

(Taco still can't splits the lemon until in last episode).

In Night, Pickle find Taco that she still desperated " C'mon Taco, its okay. You will can split the lemons In the next time" says Pickle, Taco in Desperated voice "Sour~cream~ /(;_;)\ *Sob* " Taco says like she want to cry
"Please Taco, just cheer a little" Pickle said "I hate you being sad". Taco still desperate "s.......our..... cream... mm~"

"💡!" Pickle have an Idea, while Taco lie down in back, Pickle tickle Her feet "Tickle tickle~"
Taco: "(!) Ehehehee~"
"C'mon Smile my buddy~" Pickle said while keep tickling her Back and Side "WAhahahahaha!Stop It!Hahaha!" Taco's Laugh, "That's it~, that was the Smile and laugh that I want to see".

But that's not help Taco cheering, She feel sad again. Than suddenly, Pickle hugging Taco (OMG WUT?!OTP MOMENT!) Taco : "(?)",
"There, there Taco~its okey. Everything will be fine" Pickle says while hugging Taco, Taco: " ( :) )" Taco than giving a hug back to Pickle and smile, than She says "SOUR CREAM!!" And she's spirit back again "That's was a Spirit that I looking for"

I don't know what will happen to Taco and Pickle in next season 2, I hope they will be friends again~

And that's a story, Hope you all Like it ^^