Apple And Marshmallow

The request by oreothedoggio

Apple and Marshmallow is Rivals in Season 1, But now in Season 2 they be friends.
Until in Episode 6, when Marshmallow is find out that Apple Using Marshmallow, She become angry and Apple get eliminated.

But after that, It's make more worse, She don't have idea to feel guilty or not?But finally we find out that actually Bow is Possessed Apple.
Now She is in Disqualified and going to choose to stay with Bow and Dough, but not Yet, She invite Apple to going with her in Hotel OJ.

(And in here, this is just My opinion and imaginations, so I don't know if it is true or not)

Marshmallow: *go to Hotel OJ and Throw the Rocks at the Window and break it*
Apple: "AH!" *Apple voice in heard and she come out from a Window and surprise look at Marshmallow* *gasp*
Marshmallow: <:)

Marshmallow: *go to Hotel OJ and Throw the Rocks at the Window and break it*Apple: "AH!" *Apple voice in heard and she come out from a Window and surprise look at Marshmallow* *gasp*Marshmallow: <:)

Marshmallow: *get down* "APPLE!!"
Apple: "Marshmallow!!"
They are Hugging.
Marshmallow: "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" *Cry*
Apple: "Shhh, is fine...."
Marshmallow: "I didn't mean do that to....-"
Apple: "I forgive You Marsh~... Now what you doing in here? You get eliminated?"
Marshmallow: "Uh...."

MePad is teleport to them
MePad: "Actually Miss Marshmallow, you get Disqualified because not join the challenges, so that's mean you in eliminated"
Marshmallow: "Re, Really? Oh.... I think they will be hate me after this...?"
MePad: "Now I must get back" *get teleport*

Marshmallow: "What I want is..... You stay with me"
Apple: "Stay where?"
Marshmallow: "In Mansion with Bow and Dough..."
Apple: "W-wait! What?!"
Marshmallow: "I can explain it, I know She possess you and..."
Apple: "Uh... What is Posses mean? Again?"
Marshmallow: *sigh* "This is will be long to explain... But just come with me and be quiet...."
Apple: "Okay"

In the Mansion, They are come in.
Marshmallow: "Bow, we here"
Bow&Dough: *Throw the Comveti* "Welcome!!"
Apple: "Bow?!"
Bow: *hug Apple* "Oh Apple! I'm sorry that I possed you! Now just stay here and join us!"
Apple: "Why do you do that to me?"
Bow: "Because, I just wanna help Marshmallow in the game, well.....
Hehe, it's just some plan"
Dough: "Awkward~"
Marshmallow: "So? What do you think?"
Apple: "Hmm..... Well, Marshmallow join, I will going to Join too!"
The three: "Yeah!!"

They are doing the party, but then, Marshmallow and Apple still not sure at each others. So Bow have a plan.

Bow: "Hei! Uh... Boy that I think you my brother~ Maybe we can do a little things for this two?"
Dough: "What do you want?"
Bow: "Well, just trying to cheering them up! This party it isn't enough"
Dough: "It's sounds good, But what you are planning?"
Bow: *whisper to him*
Dough: "Okay! Gurl~!"
Then they are turn invisible.

Marshmallow realize that Bow and Dough it isn't there.
Marshmallow: "Hm?....Bow? Bow?! Where are you?"
Apple: "what's wrong?"
Marshmallow: "I didn't see Bow and Dough!"
Apple: "Well, maybe they just go for awhile"
Bow and Dough that invisible are go to them.
Bow are sneak behind Marshmallow and Dough are sneak Behind Apple.
Bow Tickle Marshmallow sides.
Marshmallow: "!!"
Marshmallow is shaking and start giggling*
Marshmallow: "HEHEHEHE! Stop that!"
Apple: "Huh? What's funny?"
Marshmallow: "Nothing! AHAHA! I just feel AHAHA! Being tickled!"
Dough then tickling Apple.
Apple: "AH!! HAHAHA! WHAT HAPPENING?!"

Apple and Marshmallow Laughing and roll on the floor and Apple drop her Cake.
Apple: "AHAHAHAHAAHA! STOP! WHY I'M TICKLISH?!"
Marshmallow: "HEHEHEHE! IT TICKLES! AHAHA! I'M SO TICKLISH!"
Bow are move and Tickling Marshmallow Tummy and Underarms.
Marshmallow: *Laughing so hard* "NOOO! NOT THERE!! *Squeak* EEEHEHEHEHEHE!! *Squeak*"
Dough are tickled Apple Feets.
Apple: WAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOUHOHO JUST SQUEAK?!"
Marshmallow: "I AHAHAH! LAUGHING SO MUCH! AHAHAHAHA! I DON'T MEAN TO SQUEAK!"

Bow are enjoying tickled her friend, she couldn't believe that she is so Tickling, and she has the soft Skin too.
Marshmallow: "OH STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAA! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!"
Apple: "WHY WE ARE TICKLISH?! HOHOHOAHAHA!"
Marshmallow: "SOMEONE IS TICKLING US! AHAHAHAHA! BUT I DON'T KNOW!"
Apple: "But Who?! Hahaha! No ones here!"
Marshmallow: "BOW! AHAHAHAHA! I KNOW IT IS YOUHOHO! COME OUT AND STOP!"

Bow and Dough are turn visible now, and they can see the clearly.
Bow: "Wow Marsh, you really have sensitive skin and cute squeak laugh"
Dough: "And you both looks silly like that~"
Apple: "Why *pant* you *pant* do that?"
Bow: "Just tried to cheering you up"
Marshmallow: "well... *Pant* speaking of that.... *Pant* are my teams gonna hate me because I leave the team that way?"
Bow: "Don't thinking that Marsh, you know that you are already join the challenge first time, and you do it again right now"
Marshmallow: "But didn't you just say you incomplete because...."
Bow: "I know! But Marsh... I telling you, your show are wasted times!
Dough: "Like doing dangerous challenge, winning just for the money when you already get that, but then breaking the teams in the end~"

Apple: "Well Marsh, you making the right choice to get back from your problem, and that is pretty brave! Everyone should know that you do the right things!"
Marshmallow: "Huh?"
Apple: "You didn't that doing your challenge in the episodes, because you are more cares of friends then Winning, right?"
Bow: "Yeah! And you now can meet with me again and tried to get your guilty away what you did to Her!"
Dough: "Yeah. That's great"
Marshmallow: "Oh guys... Thank you..."

They are hugging but then see Dough.
Marsh,Apple,&Bow: "....."
Dough: ".... Right... Awkward~ 😒"
Marsh: <:)
Apple: ^ ^
Bow: :3

And then Bow Tickled Marsh Once again.
Marshmallow: "Hehehe! If you aren't ghost! X3 Hahaha! I will Tickle you back!"

That's all the story! Hope you like it! ;)

(Sorry if this story always be short, it's just short Tickle story)