Kite and Fly Swat

(I am Shipping KitexFlyswat this time, I so like them).

One day,Fly Swat is Just getting a Rest in under the tree alone. All his alliance in the Tree house, He just want to be alone.
After he Find Kite(on ep6) , he was thinking about her, when he see Kite in first time, He fall in love in her, Kite Hug him when he find Kite's.

FS(Fly swat) : " She's So perfect, I very like her" said Fly Swat in his mind.
FY: "she is very kind too, I can't stop thinking about her"

Than Kite coming and see FS under the tree.
Kite: "Fly Swat?"
FS is Surprise when Kite Call Him: "AHH!"
"Sorry, I didn't mind to scared you" said Kite
FS: "Oh no, I just surprise my self"
Kite: "Oh" "So?why you here alone?"
FS Nervous: "I just want to be alone and Free a little, Cause is nothing I can do here"
Kite: "Oh, I see.....You don't mind if I sit next to you?" Said Kite.
FS: "Huh?O..of course... You can" FS Nervous

Than they sitting together,
FS: "So, why you not with toaster?"
Kite: "He (I guess) Getting a rest for a while, because He Just broke again"
FS: "Oh..."

Meanwhile, Toothy and Coney is fly with Paper Airplane and Suddenly they Bump into The wall and make the giant rocks fall.
Toothy: "Look Out PA!!"
*Hit the wall*

And the Giant rocks is Rolling to Fly Swat and Kite.
"Look!That's Giant Rock roll to Us!" Said Kite
"RUN!!" Fly Swat scream
They are running to the Jungle and the Rock still after them. Fly Swat and Kite splits and safe from the giant Rock's, but they are in Lost.

"Oh!That so close!" Say FS
"Kite!Where are you?!" FS go to find Kite. But suddenly He fall by a cliffs and in tied and stuck with root branch, and in down cliffs is not that high, but just in 3 inches from the Ground.
"Great, know I stuck!" Said Fly swat

Meanwhile, Kite is lost and Search Fly swat, than she see Fly Swat stuck on the cliffs.
"Fly swat! There you are! I'm so glad you Okay!" Said Kite
"Kite! I'm Glad you Okay too!" Fly Swat very glad he find Kite
"Can you Help me,Kite? I am stuck here" say FS
"Don't worry, I will get you down" said Kite.

When She tried help Fly Swat, She's a little play with Fly Swat, She's tickle Fly Swat and make Fly Swat Laughing.
FS: "HAhaha! Kite!That's Tickles!
Kite: "Oh really~?" She tickle Fly Swat more
FS: "HAHA!STOP!I'M TICKLISH!HAHAHAHA!" Fly Swat Laughing so hard

Kite is secretly Love Fly Swat too, So she very Joyed to tickle Him.
Kite: "whow, you really really Ticklish, FlySwat~?" *still tickle him*
FS: "AHAHAHA!YHEHES AHAHAI AAM! NOW STOP!HAHAHAHA! YOU WILL MAKE ME WET MY SELF!"
Kite very happy doing that, and She stop tickle him and get him down.
"There, You are free now" said Kite
"Thanks" Said FS
"C'mon, we must back" said Kite

While They walking in the jungle together, than Fly Swat Tackle Kite and make her fall.
"It's Revenge's Time!" Say Fly Swat
"Uh!What?"
Know Fly Swat is tickle Kite Back to revenge her.
FS: "TICKLE TICKLE Tickle~" *FS tickling Kite now*
Kite: "HAHAHAHA!THAT TICKLES!HAHA!STOP!"
FS: "Revenge is Sweet~" *FS tickle Kite Side and her under arms*
Kite: "AHAHAHA!HAHAVE MAHAHRSY! HAHA!I'M SORRY!HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Kite laughing so hard
FS: "You also very ticklish too"
Kite: "OHOHOHOO!AHAHA!Okay!We ahahare Ehheven know! " Kite Laugh and cried.
Than Fly Swat stop and get away from Kite : "Haha, Okay...Haha...know we are even....hihihi" Kite still feel in tickled.

Than finally, they out from the Jungle and meet with other contestants.
"Hey, we Already Out!" Said Fly Swat
"Yes! We did it!" Kite Cheers,
Than Kite Hug Fly Swat "Thank you FS! If wasn't with you, I can't get out from this Jungle" said Kite while Fly Swat blushing.
"I will find Toaster now, see you FS!" And Kite going.
Flyswat Is thinking that was the best moment that we got, and He meet again with his Alliance "Let's go, We go to the challenge" said Toothy
"Yeah, let's" said Fly Swat.

(I'm so shipping them So much!)

Hope you like the story, see you in next story.