Tune and Yin-Yang

This story about some my random story from Yin-Yang Story.
Tune and Yin is Friends and Buddies By Yang.

One day Tune is playing bouncing ball with Ice Cream, Toast, and Cupcake but bouncing ball is in throw too far and Tune after it.
Suddenly Gun and Burrito Found that ball and throw it to Tune And makes His headphone Fall and they take it

Tune is can't survive without his headphone, he Search it but can't found it.

Meanwhile Yin-Yang is arguing about Water and Dr. Fizz.
"Water!Dr. Fizz!Water!Dr. fizz!" Than Yin change the subjects "Dr. Fizz! Water....?! Aha! I win!" He take Water but Yang Fight with Yin and rolling until they Look Tune is Crying.
Yin-Yang: "Tune? Is that you?"
Tune: "*sniff* Wha..?"
Yin-Yang: "You Okay Tune?" (Yang is Tune Buddies so he so care of Tune)
Tune: "I....lose... my headphone *cough*
Tune: "I...was get hit by someone and I lose it"
Yin-Yang: "Don't worry, I will help you" (even Yang help him)
Tune: "Thanks *Cough* "
Yin-Yang: "What you Headphones look like?
Tune: "is Gray, and Have "M" Mark of it"

Than Yin-Yang Find Tune Headphones in broke by Gun and Burrito.
Yin: "What we gonna do now?If he's know, he will..."
Yang: "I don't know, but We must Secret this"
Yin: "Are you sure?"
Yang: "Are you dare to tell this?"
Yin: " We no have a choice"

Than Yin-Yang back to Tune
Tune: "You found it?"
Yin-Yang: "Sorry Tune, We search it everywhere but we can't find it anywhere"
Tune: "What?!! Oh No!" *Cough* *cough* His voice is getting worst than before
Yin-Yang: "OH No! What have we do Now?! The Headphones is...(Yin slap Yang) No! Don't tell it!"
Tune than already know what happen, Yin-Yang is hiding something.
Tune: "Wait! Do you know where is my headphone?"
Yin-Yang: "What? No, we don't Know where is the headphones *Yin slap Yang again*
Tune: " You know about my Headphones, did you!? You hiding something" *cough* *cough*
Yin-Yang: "No, I not!"
Tune: "Don't lying to me!"
Yin-Yang is sweating and Nervous.

Tune: "If you not tell where is my headphone...... I..... WILL... GIVE... YOU... A... TICKLE!!" Tune is tickling Yin-Yang.
Yin-Yang is in connected together, so thay can fell tickle every tune tickle his tickle spot, no metter in White or Dark side.
Yin-Yang: "NOO! HAHAHA!STOP IT! HAHAHA! TICKLES!!HAHA THAT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAH!"
Tune: "C'mon, where is my Headphones?"
Yin-Yang: "WE DON'T KNOW! WE SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW!HAHAHA! NOW STOP IT! HAHAHA!OR I WILL BEAT YOU!!BWAHAHA"
Tune: "No you can not!"
Tune Tickling Yin-Yang more and Make them Laughing hard.
Yin-Yang: "NOHOHOHO!WAHAHAHA!OH F*CK! STOP! BWAHAHAAHAHA!TUNE! PLEASE STOP!"
Tune: "I will stop if you tell where is my *cough* headphones *Cough*"
Yin-Yang: "HAHAHA OH STOP IT!! HEHEHE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!HUAHAHAHAA!"

Yin-Yang: "YOUR HEADPHONES IS BROKEN!" (I can't imagine that Yang ticklish 😋)
Tune: "What?"
Yin-Yang: "We don't want to make you know, You will be not like it... but is too late... your headphones is broke"
Tune than feel so sad and he go away : *Cough!* *Cough!*
Yin-Yang: "Tune... Wait.. I"
Tune: "Leave me alone!! You not my friends or buddies anymore!!" *Coughing*
Yin-Yang: "TUNE! WAIT!"

Yin: "I feel so guilty right know, what have we do?"
Yang: "....I Know what to do... C'mon on Yin" (what is Yang Planning?)

Than Tune crying alone in near Leak, and Yin-Yang come to him and hide his New Headphone (in repair) but before He give it, He talk to him first.
Yin-Yang: "Tune... I'm sorry for what we caused....We try we're best to help you, but..."
Tune: "I can be happy, if I have my headphone back"
Yin-Yang: "Listen Tune, after what we did, we already know how important Friends are, I even Fell that"
Yang: "You are my First friend, and I need your friendship....you always tell me What to do....and that make me grow up, I'm sorry to disappoint you... will you forgive Us?" ( Yang shows his Good side again)
Tune is glad Yang tell that to him, He's right,"I must know that I have buddy who understand me"

Than Yin and Yang Smiling each others, seems like They have a plan to do.
Tune: "I... I... forgive you two..."
Yin-Yang: "Thank you, and know can You smile a little?"
Tune is Smile to Yin-Yang: "That's Better" than Yin-Yang Give His headphone and place it on his head.
Tune: "Wha~...? hey~ this is my headphone! How you get it back?!"
Yin-Yang: "Don't ask me, is Yang's Plan"
Tune: "What you do?"
Yang: "We repairs it back, you "ding dong" .We can't just looking you sad like that.... Buddy~"
Tune: "And how about Gun and Burrito?"
Yang: "I kill Gun and eat Burrito"
Tune: O_O?!
Yin: "He's Just Kidding, Tune. They are fine"
Tune: "Oh, anyway~ thanks.... you are still my friends and black buddies~"

Yin-Yang: " You too, Tune~......Now attack!"
Tune: "Wha..?! HahaHAHAH!NOO~!
Yin-Yang tickling Tune
Tune: "NO!! STOP IT~! HA~AHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES~!
Yin-Yang: "This is Revenge To tickling US!"
Tune: "HAHA~STOP~! HAHAHA!TICKLES!A~AHAHAA!!"

Yin and Yang is Enjoy to tickle his
friends, but while He tickling Tune.
Yin: "Psst, Yang?"
Yang: "Yeah?"
Yin: "How long you will tied them in there?"
Yang: "Until they know what have they did~" *wink*

Gun and Burrito in tied in the tree and is like Yang Beat them.
Burrito: "Ffhmmh" (Gun?how we can free now!?)
Gun: "Ffmmh!" ( Don't ask me!I don't know!)

This story is about Yin-Yang and Tune Friendship, Maybe Yang is evil and Rude, but he Cares of his friend, and as you know that Yang not Call Tune in the bad words. They are Black Buddies!

Hope you like the story~ see you in Next story~ (Great, my Voice is like Tune in AutoTune :p )